Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Christie Brinkley's Daughter joined IMG Models in NYC :P

Height: 5'8.5" / 174 cm
Bust: 32.5" / 82 cm
Waist: 25" / 63 cm
Hips: 35" / 89 cm
imgmodels.com

The beautiful @sailorbrinkleycook @sbrinkleycook is now with @IMGModels - stay tuned for more!

MOxElKx.jpg

instagram / modelsdot

Fifteen with a burgeoning career, Sailor Brinkley-Cook has signed to IMG and already appeared in coveted Teen Vogue. She swung by the MDC office to talk high school, modeling and of course her fabulous supermodel momma, Christie.
face.jpg

When did you decide to become a model?
I went through a somewhat awkward stage when I was younger and when I finally started to work out, take care of my health, and overall grow up I thought modeling would be a fun thing to try out. It’s been amazing so far and I’m so excited to see where it goes.
Does your mom give you advice on the industry?
Yes, all the time. She always reminds me that my career might be a hit, but it also might not, so I should never let any little bit of fame in the industry make me get conceited. I should always try and keep a good head on my shoulders.
Who would you like to work with in the future?
There’s always the supermodels that any up and coming model would dream to work with (including me) like Cara Delevigne, Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss, Barbara Palvin, etc. But the more realistic ones would be maybe Ireland Baldwin or some of the new models around my age who I somewhat know/am friends with. Imagine how fun it would be to see a little “Baldwin and Brinkley” segment in a magazine! Haha!
Any model inspirations?
Ooh I have so many. Of course, my mom. But recently I have been fawning over models like Candice Swanepoel and Rosie HW. I am in love with Candice’s body…it’s been my inspiration for months when I go to the gym!!
How do you balance being a teenager and starting a career?
Just like I have said before…I Always keep a good head on my shoulders. I think having to juggle between doing my homework and going to photo shoots really actually grounds me in the journey of starting my career.
body.jpg

MODELS.COM

IRELAND BALDWIN and SAILOR BRINKLEY Night Out in New York 09/05/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

SAILOR BRINKLEY COOK at E!, Elle & Img Host New York Fashion Week Kickoff Party 09/06/2017

SAILOR BRINKLEY COOK Celebrates Her Cover of Avenue Magazine in New York 05/26/2018

SAILOR BRINKLEY COOK and CHRISTIE BRINKLEY in Swimwear at Hotel Eden Roc in Antibes 06/10/2018

SAILOR BRINKLEY COOK at Bellissima Bambini Launch in Montauk 06/30/2018

CHRISTIE and SAILOR BRINKLEY Out for Lunch in New York 08/29/2018

SAILOR BRINKLEY at Daily Front Row’s Fashion Media Awards in New York 09/06/2018

CHRISTIE and SAILOR BRINKLEY at Zimmermann Show at New York Fashion Week 09/10/2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->