Saint Laurent Denim 2021 by Gray Sorrenti

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Hailey Bieber:

Preview of Hailey for the campaign

E40D1s_WYAMkzho

She's such a sexy girl, the next step would've been Victoria's Secret when they were relevant. Well, thank god we probably won't see her walking while blowing kisses at Biebs lol.

if my a$$ looked like that I wouldn’t want it on an ad campaign. she usually looks so fit!

second shot is a good one of her she just lacks that something else. I’ll rephrase, that something else that all women (and men…) have doesn’t really come through in this picture or her.

Bieber's booker is diabolical. Is it a purposeful troll? Coercing people to help her get this kind of blue chip exposure must command a truly hefty pricetag. The sheer time and effort put in to make her happen boggles the mind. But i digress, its a Saint Laurent Denim campaign thread and she actually looks fine here..but still not fashion. She just isnt and wont ever be. Convince us otherwise.

Also starring Anok Yai, Megan Miles, Jaylen, Sonny Hall, Jack Dylan Grazer & Connor:

Check the likes on Hailey's photo and compare to the other models. Thats the reason we see her everywhere despite not being much of a strong model.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Paris, Hedi is having a hissy fit over that mucus-coloured logo. This was not part of his vision.

At least it's only 2021, so there's plenty of time for the decade to start producing imagery worth looking back at, because right now, most of it doesn't merit a second glance even today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blemish80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->