Saint Laurent F/W 2020.21 : Freja Beha Erichsen, Laetitia Casta & Debra Shaw by Juergen Teller

why you think she is feature?

Because she's a Saint Laurent darling. They both -Juergen and Anthony- love her. Also, after that Vogue cover story and the featuring on the latest British Vogue, it seems a bit stupid to not including her on the campaign.
Just sayin'

ah so these are just wishes, got it
i mean Juergen shot ss 2019, fw 2019, ss 2020, pre-fall 2020, st valentine campaign and this FW 2020, 6 times totally but Binx was feature first time only in ss 2020
and it was her only second st laurent campaign after fw 2017 (no doubt she is ST gal along with Mica, Freja, Anja, Hiandra, Selena and so on), i want to remind that total amount of campaigns ST Laurent / Vaccarello era is above 30 and counting
i luv Binx but i doubt that she will be here

I'm the no1 Juergen Teller apologist on this forum lol and I fell like this just works. The colours pop. This gives me like... the freshness in the air after the rain, love it when Juergen can capture that mood for me.

I wish it was just Laetita - this campaign does Freja no favours, she looks like people should be ringing a hotline to report suspected human trafficking.

The latex looks distorted and unflattering on Freja & sexy on Latitia. I am in the minority loving Juergen but the shots that work best are the full body ones with environmental context. Don't mind the unapologetic ripoff of Newton.

I actually like this but Freja just seems so out-of-place, I can't help but be annoyed with her shots. Laetitia, on the other hands, is truly selling it for me (I would love to get any of her shots framed). If Freja was replaced with Binx, Aylah Peterson, Elise van Iterson, Rianne, Liya, or another older YSL muse then this campaign would have been a total dream!

I have always loved Freya but I must say that Laetitia looks incredible here and her voluptuous sexiness goes so well with this collection!
this hairstyle does not suit Freya at all for this video/ campaign, the parted hair looks bad. the two shots of her sitting on the couch and chair are amazing though.

Debra is such a stunning queen! Can't wait to see more from her to save this campaign.

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

Never thought I'd see the day where Freja brings a cast down. Laetitia looks stunning and Debra in that video is immaculate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->