Saint Laurent F/W 2021.22 by Juergen Teller

It's actually decent and doesn't look like Juergen's, in a very good way

And I think the blonde girl is Evie Harris

For a moment, I thought the object on the far left in post #1 was a dirty sock washed up on the beach.

Video Campaign

Directed by Juergen Teller
Models: Alyda Grace, Anok Yai, Awar Odhiang, Blessing Orji, Evie Harris, Kiki Willems, Loli Bahia, Mica Argañaraz, Mika Schneider, Sihana Shalaj & Sofia Steinberg.

I'm suprised there's no Loli Bahia here. She wore 3 or 4 outfits at the show. But happy for Evie Harris, Steinberg and Aylah again.

Wheres that place in the name of god?
it's Reynisfjara beach in Iceland. I think it's the same location of Major Lazer music video (Cold Water) and Justin Bieber (I'll show you)

God, I feel so sorry for the girls. The place must have been freezing! Anyway, the images look promising.

Watching this, I was so distracted by how cold it looks/ how some of the models were shivering.

It took me out of the fantasy.

I wish there was a bit more aspirational and glamorous. While I find the setting to be beautiful and special, the campaign is missing a bit of fantasy and leaves me feeling as cold as the place it was shot. But maybe that's just Juergen who I'm not the biggest fan of in the first place.

I admire this collection so much. So the idea of juxtaposition beautiful clothes with stunning location is win to me.

That beach looks just as arid as his Saint Laurent is in terms of ideas. I will say that the images are quite nice even if Kiki looks like she's five seconds away from succumbing to hypothermia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->