Saint Laurent Men's S/S 2021 Paris

^^^ It does give off a Zara whiff on first impassion. But the textures...Zara could never. Likely one of his most solid offering. Ever. Simple— with great couture-y textures and fabrications. The simplest looks are the strongest: The palm-leaf textured/engraved jacket is scrumptious; the long coat/riding coat suiting is gorgeous; the silky bronzy utilitarian jacket is easygoing luxe; and the shorts with long floral shirt that takes the place of a summer trench is almost ingenious. Actually, it all faintly reminds me of a magpie’s Dries.

Lol, they're still doing bombers? I've seen 2nd Year design students do bombers looking far more imaginative. Do agree with Phuel about the prints, they're very pleasing on the eye. And the kimono look is stunning.
But overall I'm getting rushed resort/capsule collection vibes from this.

I will say that I'm very impressed that he edited his collection and not just send out 100 looks just for the sake of it. It's short and to the point.

Once in a while he manages to design a good women's collection but his menswear is horrible. It always looks like Hedi Slimane's leftovers.
I wish they had hired someone else to do mens only. That skinny rocker look is beaten to death. It's time to move on.

The visuals and presentation of the collection are always on point - even if the clothes lack any sort of identity

The video was good but what is it for? It didn’t focus on the clothes much, which were not it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->