Saint Laurent S/S 2022 by David Sims

Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes! J'adore Jerry Hall! Saint Laurent is really producing the most splendid campaigns season after season and I'm so happy to see it.

A fabulous treat to see Jerry Hall, love the 80s femme fatale vibes and how the image just commands your attention. I'm becoming rather obsessed with these timeless black and white campaigns by David Sims which is becoming quite a Saint Laurent staple every season!

They did her wrong with that jaw photoshop.

I love the idea of Jerry Hall for the brand as a lot of you all have expressed but not for this collection. She has that undeniable attitude and star power and kudos to Vaccarello for always casting strong women…

Now I’m a bit confused by his choices of models for his shows if he gives us Jerry Hall for the campaign.
He could have casted Amalia! She would have been fabulous for this!

Amazing to see Jerry on this campaign, she looks striking on every ad. Sad than always Sims use this same grey background.

She looks like a glamorous corpse in that first shot.
The others don't do her any favors either, tbh.
That first one will look striking on a giant billboard tho.

Tbh I don't like any of these, Jerry Hall looks very weird here and I can't capture if it is photography or she doesn't fit YSL. It's like Gillian Anderson and Loewe. Great things separately, but they don't work together.

^ I’m guessing “spring 22” is for the resort collection we are yet to see, as YSL does the whole “spring” for resort, and “fall” for pre-fall thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->