Saint Laurent S/S 2022 by Juergen Teller

This collection from Vaccarello was absolutely killer, and therefore I demand an equally as fierce advertising campaign to match. So far, I'm not disappointed and already appreciating the casting. Freja and Loli are both looking splendid here!

This collection is so photogenic and Strong, but the campaign is so weak judging from these 4 images. Only portraits from the same angle.

She looks like a young Viola Davis. Stunning!

%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-1.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-2.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-3.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-4.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-5.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-6.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-7.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-8.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-9.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-10.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-12.jpg
%C2%A9-SAINT-LAURENT-11.jpg

designscene

I usually love a Juergen Teller California shoot, and especially a YSL by Juergen Teller in California shoot. The clothing does stand out and it's a good Spring/Summer campaign. However, there is something so 2012-2014 about this campaign? Looks a photoshoot that was taken outside of Coachella 2014.

I love the colors and the photos against the cars. That's it.

something about their expressions, apart from a couple of shots, that makes me dislike it profoundly.
must be Juergen’s touch. :rolleyes:

love the colours though.

Fabulous Freja. I confused her with Elise. Love them both.

M Le Magazine du Monde Digital Edition

I've become a fast fan of this, and very much appreciate the warmth to Juergen Teller's photography here and shooting the campaign on location in Los Angeles was a good move. The focus is very much on the clothes which I appreciate also and the casting is terrific. Glorious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->