Saks Fifth Avenue's Unforgettable Evening

Christina looks great! I wish Nicole would go back to her red hair.

Originally posted by cherylm@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 7:32 pm
Christina looks great! I wish Nicole would go back to her red hair.
So do I... :( She is starting to look strangely ghost-like... :ninja:

Hum ... totally agree ... Christina looks great in this lil number ... but the skin color still is blergh, IMHO ...
Hum ... Fran Drescher looks a bit ...errm ... not-light? (I'm sorry! I dunno how to put it! I love her, but you'll have to agree w/me!)

nicole's dress was soo padded. when she walked, from the side she looked like a toothpick with a loaf of bread under her her top.

the girl should eat the bread, instead of using it to fill out her dress. come on girl! you look like a skeleton!

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Mar 4th, 2004 - 12:58 am
when she walked, from the side she looked like a toothpick with a loaf of bread under her her top.
Interesting analogy... :lol: The sad thing is that it's true...

post-9-1078363970.jpg

see what i mean?

*blows air in Nicole's direction*

watches as she blows away to the Anorexi ward at Cedar Sinoni (I so cannot spell)

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Mar 4th, 2004 - 1:05 am

see what i mean?

*blows air in Nicole's direction*

watches as she blows away to the Anorexi ward at Cedar Sinoni (I so cannot spell)
:lol: So funny, but terrible... :cry:

I don't think Nicole is very very skinny.
I guess she just wasn't born with much of curves, especially around the hips.

Originally posted by MissPurple@Mar 4th, 2004 - 5:10 am
but she has lost a lot of weight recently... and i think people are noticing.

everytime she is at an event... she looks a good few pounds lighter...

it is beginning to be worrisome. well, maybe not worrisome for me that is.... but still... she is beginning to be a sore sight for my eyes. i can't take it anymore.

she is so pale and with the blonde hair, her anorexic look isn't exactly making her look healthy.

:yuk:

Originally posted by pearsandapples+Mar 4th, 2004 - 1:52 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pearsandapples @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 1:52 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple@Mar 4th, 2004 - 5:10 am
but she has lost a lot of weight recently... and i think people are noticing.

everytime she is at an event... she looks a good few pounds lighter...

it is beginning to be worrisome. well, maybe not worrisome for me that is.... but still... she is beginning to be a sore sight for my eyes. i can't take it anymore.

she is so pale and with the blonde hair, her anorexic look isn't exactly making her look healthy.

:yuk: [/b][/quote]
yeah I know. she does look like she's been dropping pounds.
but I'm just wondering, her arms would look much skinnier after all the weight loss, however, the arms aren't looking perfect, in fact, a little bit "chubby" comparing to the other parts of her body.....I don't know if I'm making sense or not :P

Christina looks better with less make up but i still dont like the way she looks there... :sick:

More from the same event:
Rita Wilson, Christina Aguilera, Nicole Kidman and Tom Hanks

Attachments

• capt.cjp10403020630.kidman_honored_cjp104.jpg
    capt.cjp10403020630.kidman_honored_cjp104.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones (I hate the colour and fabric of her dress - so cheesy looking ! :sick: )

Attachments

• capt.cjp10503020631.kidman_honored_cjp105.jpg
    capt.cjp10503020631.kidman_honored_cjp105.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
Christina looks so small next to Nicole and Rita, and her tan makes her stand out in a really negative way. She looks like an indian tribe child.... :wacko:

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Mar 5th, 2004 - 1:54 pm
Christina looks so small next to Nicole and Rita, and her tan makes her stand out in a really negative way. She looks like an indian tribe child.... :wacko:
:lol:

nicole should gain some weight and go back to being a red head, she was beautiful in moulin rouge!

what the feck is wrong with christina's eyebrows? if she had a normal skin colour and normal eyebrows, i'm sure she would look fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->