Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 2015.16 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

LJYingLM

Reaction score
Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 2015: Julia Bergshoeff, Vanessa Moody by Mert & Marcus

facebook/SalvatoreFerragamo

Full Casting: Vanessa Moody, Julia Bergshoeff, Wouter Peelen & Andrew Cooper

lofficielitalia.com

No Daria!! My God, the girls look so stunming here. The mise en scene elements in the first two shots espeially is very easy on the eye. There's that whole Architectural Digest/lifestyle vibe in this campaign again, but for once I find it less overwhelming.

Love the colors but this just looks too staged and the models look uncomfortable.

Nice colors but everything here is so boring..

This campaign looks like from Hugo Boss by Sorrenti.

boring aside, i do like the set. especially the red curtains. are they Ferragamo?

I only like the colors but everything seems off

So dull....and lifeless, no emotion between the models..

They might as well have casted Daria again. Julia looks so much like her here and Vanessa is doing nothing.

Isn't Julia one of the most striking models ever. The men look fine as well :shifty:

That said, the campaign is boring. I don't like the colours but I do love a modern house as a setting. Just not with those curtains.

I don't like it, it's just too orange :wacko:
Happy for Julia though...

Absolutely hate it. The red/orange is awful. There's too much of it; it's too heavy and too bright. I feel like I'm suffocating just looking at it. The female models aren't doing anything. I love Julia but she's not bringing it. And Vanessa is even worse - so dull. Male models look better but it's not enough to make up for all else.

Last edited by a moderator:
UHQs

photocouture-show.com

p.s. the thumbnails are very messed up, don't mind them, just click and open the photos! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->