Salvatore Ferragamo FW 2021.22 by Vito Fernicola

Doesn't work, not even when I imagine a logo there. And not Ferragamo having the (unironically) ugliest shoes out there.

The video for this campaign is perhaps the most atrocious "fashion film" I have ever seen. The cheesy plot, the horrific typography, the one note casting. Wim Wenders name may be at the forefront of this project, but this is not the work of that incredible director. This is the work of a man taking a paycheque and hopefully shoving this project to the back of his mind, never to be troubled by it again. To classify it as The Final Campaign is only right as no one associated with this should work ever again.

To have Paul Andrew out seems to be the best decision the brand I've done by looking at this campaign.

This is so washed out and unacceptable considering that the previous season's film was great

If the people who constantly haul classic flap Chanels and Hermes sandals decide to notice this brand, it won't matter how bad their campaign is. Buckles, belts and bows seen on social media, that's what makes the world go round. Not Wim Wenders taking the money and barely showing up.

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

UK Elle Digital Edition

UK Vogue Digital Edition

UK GQ Digital Edition

US InStyle Digital Edition | Wallpaper* Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back