Salvatore Ferragamo Men's S/S 2011 Milan

1st coat we see is greaaaaaaaaaaaat !!!! like the spirit of the collection, but i feel like all collections are about to be very similar...

Look 01: I need .............. I need all, amazing S/S 2011! I'm so happy. :heart::woot:

vogue.co.uk

Thread hanging from the sleeve. As if the clothes weren't bad enough...

This has to be one of the worst male collections I've ever seen. It's all the same. It's like he designed one outfit and then just changed the colours and fabrics but using the same patterns and everything looks like cheesy pajamas for a 60 year old fat man.

I think this is quite fresh and I love that hint of Tom Ford in it

I love the eyewear :woot:. And a lot of the coats look lovely, especially the ninth look in the first post of HQs. Very 'Mediterannean holiday'...so both cliche and appealing at the same time (IMO).

This is so cozy and perfect for spring! Massimiliano's womenswear may have not been a win, but his menswear is always perfect.

Ferragamo has been steadily producing incredibly covetable collections since S/S 09. this is no exception. but while the wideness works on some pants, others could use a little bit of definition.

still, nothing tops S/S 09 until now for me. that collection was incredible into details (incredible detail on the stitched cummerbund on those pants. ombre. scarves. etc)

Boring. Yawn. I don't see what's specifically interesting about this. Seems like your typical quintessential menswear collection full of suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->