Salvatore Ferragamo S/S 2021 Milan

Ferragamo, Bally and Tod´s could launch together a single collection. We all know it is gonna be always unremarkable and boring; but at least it would be good for the environment if they avoid launching 3 different ones for each brand.

Truly forgettable. I wouldn't mind the clothes if the shoes were good, but they are such a snoozefest! Come on, this is Ferragamo! Even Stuart Weitzman creates more desirable pieces.

I’m usually drawn to simple and timeless but not even I’m excited about this. Honestly even Boss was more creative.

Only the orange fringe skirt felt anywhere near exciting, forgettable from beggining to end.

at least it‘s bit more interesting than Tods, and I also like the bags

Ferragamo used to be so much better than this. it’s incredibly dull.

I thought I skipped a post and missed some of the looks, at least it was a short and sweet show!

I like how everyday these clothes are... after all not everyone has some glam events to go to on a daily basis, we still need luxurious clothes for work in the office

This brand used to be GORGEOUS. They used to produced some of the most beautiful Italian fashion ever.

This is characterless.

I really miss Massimiliano these days. I remember the times when his Ferragamo set trends. The striped coats from F/W 2015 are still copied in both high and fast fashion collections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->