Samantha Chapman - Makeup Artist

daniellat

Fashion Designer
Reaction score
article-1168793-045BA9CC000005DC-57_233x423_popup.jpg

Samantha Chapman is an accomplished make-up artist and beauty writer with extensive experience in the Fashion, Television and Music industries.
Samantha has worked behind the scenes on
a host of shows in London, Paris, Milan and Toronto and traveled to some of the worlds most exotic locations for photographic shoots.
In the last 15 years she has worked with the top photographers Tony McGee, Nick Knight and Lord Snowdon and directors Gerard de Thame and Joe Pykta. Sams make-up has appeared in publications including Harpers, Tatler, Brides, Elle, Cosmo, Company, The Sunday Times and Sunday Telegraph. As well as fashion shoots, Sam frequently works with celebrities including Sir Paul McCartney, Peaches Geldof , Charlotte Church and Myleene Klass.
Success means that she is in constant demand by private clients and students seeking training, which is why she also runs her own make-up classes; as well as teaching at London school of Media Make-up.
She appeared as the chosen Celebrity Makeup Artist in Coleen McLoughlins show "Real Women" , following an appearance on Wags Boutique.
The press acknowledge her as an expert in her field; and she is frequently quoted and regularly appears in articles and writes for regional and national magazines.
Represented by www.laviniahughes.com
and www.artistsbytimothypriano.com internationally.
07958 000 539
[email protected]

http://pixiwoo.blogspot.com/ - her blog

http://www.fashionface.tv/ - website with tutorials from her and her sister

http://www.samanthachapman.com - booking and contact info, professional website

Some of her work,
Polina_2.jpg
Polina_1.jpg

Photographer - Emma Tempest
Stylist - Thea Lewis
Hair - Stephen @ Carol Hayes
Make-up - Sam Chapman
all from her blog pixiewoo.blogspot.com

sam_fashion_block.jpg
Sam_fashion_block1.jpg

Photographer - Zac Frackelton
Stylist - Eve
Make-up & Hair - Sam Chapman
Published in Saturday Times Magazine.
pixiewoo.blogspot

Cat_Beauty1.v2.jpg

Model - Cat @ Union
Make-up - Sam Chapman
pixiewoo.blogspot

fashion156.crop.jpg
sam+smoke+small.jpg

Fashion 156

Photographer - Stelianour Sani Make-up - Sam Chapman

pixiewoo.blogspot

AW%2708_1.jpg
AW%2708_4.jpg

Two of a series of images created for Amanda Wakeley.
Hair - Stephen @ Carol Hayes
Make-up - Sam Chapman @ Lavinia Hughes

pixiewoo.blogspot

:buzz: wwwwaaaaa!!!! definitely subscribing!!!! i love sam from her pixiwoo channel on youtube!!!! she makes the best tutorials!!!!! (along with her sis!!)

I didn't know that she has tutorials on Youtube... I'll have to check them out. B)

I just discovered their youtube channel and it's great. they are very comprehensive - for example, showing you how they are pinning things, what brushes they use, dry v. oily skin, pale v. dark skin. It's really nice to have so many answers to makeup/hair questions I have!

I had Sam and Nic's 5 day make up course in August :woot: That was so great that I can not even describe:D. I learnt a lot and have much more confidence now in my makeup skills:blush:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->