Samantha Mumba

oanadobre

Reaction score
Singer/actress Samantha Mumba arrives at the UK film premiere of "Spider-Man 2" at the Odeon Leicester Square on July 12, 2004 in London.

*Note: The sewings in the dress are covered entirely in diamonds... Still, I :sick: it!

Yeah, I saw this too. Rest assured, she got changed during the course of the night.

:rolleyes:

can you believe that dress is worth 5 million UK pounds????

what a waste! she looks so trashy!

Well, I've seen worse. But it's ugly nevertheless:
SamanthaJuly122004spiderman.jpg
Samantha12thJul2004spiderman2.jpg

And the little matching hand-spider thing isn't that attractive either :lol:

The design of the dress (the spiderweb inspired part) is a good concept... but was it necessary (or even aesthetically pleasing) to have it totally encrusted in diamonds?? :o

Really... such a waste. :shock:

Who is Samantha Mumba? I vaguely recognize the name but what has she sung/acted in?

Hmmm, I don't think it is a particularily dress also she did get a lot of media attention for it...I think that was the real motivation behind it all...

it's rank...she's a try hard singer and that dress looks so cheap!

Originally posted by Amélie@Jul 14 2004, 07:58 AM
it's rank...she's a try hard singer and that dress looks so cheap!
[snapback]311594[/snapback]​

Isn't that the perfect irony?

I find it so cheesy when someone goes to a film premiere wearing a dress related to the film, especially when its as ugly and skimpy as this one. Samantha Mumba sang a few forgettable songs, was in a film I also can't remember but, wait for it, is now rumoured to be dating Robbie Williams.

I agree, a waste!! Isnt she a mediocre singer?? Whens the last time she ever had a hit record? Sorry...

somebody from a tabloid newspaper wore it out yesturday around london to see the attention she would get from people.

they wouldnt let her into harrods and said 'sorry madam......we dont want to embaress customers' :lol:

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 14 2004, 03:51 PM
somebody from a tabloid newspaper wore it out yesturday around london to see the attention she would get from people.

they wouldnt let her into harrods and said 'sorry madam......we dont want to embaress customers' :lol:
[snapback]311668[/snapback]​

:lol: thats too funny!

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 14 2004, 03:51 PM

[snapback]311668[/snapback]​
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->