Samantha Thavasa

Missyiovely

Reaction score
Hi everybody~

I'm new to the board! :wink:
Just wondering if anybody knows where can get Samantha Thavasa Bags in the US?

I want this particular style~
sam_031004_03.jpg

Thanks in advance :P

eBay.

btw I saw knock offs in Waikiki a week ago of that exact same purse for $38 bucks. who knew?

Oh my god you serious? haha thanks so much for the info~!!

Well then any other brand Boston Bag does anyone recommend??
I want to get a bag like the size of a boston Bag, thanks~

I am interested in a furry top handle Samantha Thavasa handbag. I have searched for a website to order form but I do not want to have to order from Japan. Please tell me where I can get a Samantha Thavasa handbag in the US. :huh:

i think someone asked about these before too... your only option online is prolly gonna be ebay

Hi everyone,

I have been looking to buy a Samantha thavsa bag for a while, and have no clue where to buy. Is there an online place to buy them. Thanx :flower:

Samantha Thavasa Bags

Hey you guys... Usually when you think Samantha Thavasa you think those godawful silver star bags... or the ones with the numbers that Nicky Hilton designed.... BUT!!

Brian pointed out this awesome bag to me... and I want it so bad... but tracking down a ST bag is very hard since it's a Japan based brand...

Sooo... Any help you could give me... maybe even an email address? The website is all in Japanese.. so yea.

Attachments

• purplebag.jpg
    purplebag.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1
Ooh, I saw this brand at a some high-end department stores in Japan. They're actually quite nice, and had a whole section relegated to them... I think they even had a pic of the sisters displayed near the bags

no offense but if Nicky Hilton designed it ... I don't want it ... same goes for her sister ... when it comes to fashion ... I can't take either of them seriously ...

Nicky Hilton didn't design these... :rolleyes: She only did the ones with the stars and the numbers.

I personally like ST bags (just not Nicky's). I see them in Japanese magazines all the time, and most of them are super cute! Umm, it's gonna be hard for you Luna to find them because the bags change every season and they are rarely sold outside of Japan (even online). Japanese online shops are tricky too. The best bet is to get a friend in Japan who is willing to hunt for it for you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->