sanjaya_malakar.jpg

people

with petra

celebutopia, polfoto

48q6b87.jpg

SANJAYA IN CHANEL FW!!!

its a photoshop of course
~but a girl can dream right~

Finally someone from India! and ppl, his name is pronounced "Sun- juy".. not "san-ja-ya" .. but hey whatever suits you....
i think he looks cute when he smiles. if he just stands there, hes not much to look at.

his hair in post 5 is adorable!!!
he's one of those people that look adorable as long as you don't look too closely.
he's my hero though!

any news on what he is up to these days? any contracts signed?

and how much of all those hair styles was his idea? in his first audition for AI, he looked rather clumsy....

^ i remember that audition. he was so shy, and humble(!!), saying how his sister was better than him.
i'm excited to see what he gets!

He seems like a really fun person you can just kick back with, but he's not a very good singer! :lol:

i don't know if he speaks spanish (he might've taken it in high school?) but his pronounciation in that song is pretty good

from people:
Sanjaya: 'I Understand Women'

By Monica Rizzo and Michelle Tauber
sanjaya_malakar180.jpg
As one of American Idol's most polarizing figures, fans either love or hate Sanjaya Malakar – but he says he's always been popular with women.

"I've always gotten along with girls better because I was raised by women," Malakar tells PEOPLE in its new issue.

Malakar, whose parents divorced when he was 3, says his ease with women comes from being close to his mom and his sister, Shyamali, who were his biggest influence growing up in Seattle. But getting along with girls didn't always work to his benefit.

"I got teased in school because people figured I must be gay because I understand women," the phenomenally popular American Idol castoff says. "I think that's why guys didn't like me – because I got along with girls so well. When I went up to girls they would give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek like I was their gay friend. But I was the straight guy that understood them."

As for his dating past, Malakar, who is now 17, says: "I had a girlfriend but she became clingy, and I didn't want to get into a really serious relationship because I was 16. Before his arrival on the hit FOX show, "I just wanted to date and have fun," he says.

people
sanjaya.jpg

HAIR APPARENT

American Idol castoff Sanjaya Malakar continues his amazing hair odyssey in New York City on Tuesday, where he stopped to sign autographs for fans. The Seattle native has been making the media rounds in the Big Apple, most notably stopping at The Late Show with David Letterman to deliver the evening's Top Ten list.

GR8 NEWS EVERYONE
SANJAYA IS STRAIGHT

"I got teased in school because people figured I must be gay because I understand women." "I think that's why guys didn't like me – because I got along with girls so well. When I went up to girls they would give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek like I was their gay friend. But I was the straight guy that understood them."

http://www.hollyscoop.com/american-idol/sanjaya-malakar-comes-out_10769.aspx

Oh my god.
There is a thread on Sanjaya Malakar.
What has happened to the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"