Date of Birth:
December 16

AGENCIES

Mother Agency:
Montevideo Models

Milan:
2morrow model

DETAILS

Self confessed “typical Uruguayan boy” Santiago describes himself as “simple, humble, and calm.” However, with his natural beauty and style, we foresee Santiago developing into a “cavallino rampante” in line with his surname, Ferrari. Scouted in Montevideo by Montevideo Models, Santiago was at a point in his life where he was seeking adventure, personal growth, and change. Becoming a model is about to fulfil all these desires, as Santiago – now signed with 2morrow Models in Milan – is off to Europe in September to begin his new jet setting life. Intense and darkly sensual, Santiago is set to be a sensation.

models.com

Uruguayan new face Santiago Ferrari has been modelling since August 2013.

Since then Santiago has completed his debut fashion week whilst building his book. With an extremely photogenic face and athletic body we predict great things for Santiago. And like his surname suggests this boy is pure class!

Birthplace: Montevideo, Uruguay
Nickname: Ferra or Santi
How were you scouted: I was scouted on Facebook by a photographer Bruno Nogueira from Uruguay who introduced me to my mother agency
Hobbies: Playing football, music, travel, tv and movies
Fitness Regime: Eat healthy, running and working out
Favourite Movie: Fight Club
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Roots Rock Reggae – Bob Marley
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Chocolate and beer
What is your biggest fear?: To live unhappily
What is your dream country to visit?: Hawaii
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Studying graphic design in Uruguay
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: GQ
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Cant really say, too embarrassing
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: Milan but I really like London so far
Who are your idols?: Bob Marley
One word to describe yourself: Simpatico (easy to get along with)
Instagram handle: santiagoferrari93
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? I shaved it before. I’d do it again in the summer but not if i’m working…

http://postimage.org/

ftape

One missing show from Milan

Messagerie
S/S 2015 Milan

Facebook/Messagerie

Messagerie backstage

U4UeyXo.jpg
aqWhotg.jpg

Facebook/Messagerie

He's such a nice representation of Uruguyan male beauty! Can't believe he's 20!

Can't believe he's 20 either, hope to see plenty more from him. Such a great catch on and off the runway.

D’SCENE Magazine #1 Beauty Supplement
Photographer: Michelangelo L. Cecilia.
Stylist: Nicoleta Iliescu.

malemodelscene.net

Model Santiago Ferrari at Premier Model Management in London posing for a shoot by photographer Michael Silver. Santiago’s mother agency is Montevideo Model Management while he’s also with 2Morrow Men in Milan.

malemodelscene.net

The handsome Santiago Ferrari stops by the studio of fashion photographer JM Dayao for a stylish new Male Model Scene editorial. Our latest exclusive story features styling from Ivan Jimenez who used pieces from Zara and Topman. Grooming is courtesy of Vanessa Moreno.

Santiago is represented by Two Management in Los Angeles, 2morrow Models in Milano, while his mother agency is Montevideo Models Management.

malemodelscene.net

Photographer Alexis Dela Cruz shares with us her recent series featuring the handsome Santiago Ferrari represented by Montevideo Models Management and 2morrow Models.

malemodelscene.net

Fantastics Mag

L'air du temps
Photographer: Hudson Taylor.
Stylist: Kyle Kagamida.

fantasticsmag.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja