Had been photographed by:
-Kristopher Kelly
-Greg Vaughan
-Bruno Rand
-Ricardo Muniz
-Steven Klein

this guy is so hot it's INSANE!!!! :shock:

can't believe he has no thread yet.

He's not only one of the hottest Latin model around, but there is really something about him that is really charming: He wants to inspire other models to believe in their dreams, for him, anybody can be a model as long as that person is passionate about Modeling and is willing to embrace all the challenges that comes with this field. Ready to discover his Latin charms? He's NEXT. Premiering in the Blogosphere's Most Admired Modeling Blogazine, and 100% New Models, Photographers and Reader Friendly site, NEXT Hottest Model, together with Photographer Ricardo Muñiz of Coquíchulo Images we proudly welcome Santiago Peralta as the NEXT Hottest Model

Always Exciting. Always NEXT Hottest Model

"When I was starting with Modeling, it was a little bit difficult because I have no idea on what I was doing or getting myself into, but I was able to overcome these uncomfortable situations by keeping an open mind and taking suggestions from those that have more experience together with the support of my photographers."

"The recipe that I have always used for success is being myself. In the actual shoot, video or show, just be yourself, let yourself loose and have the mentality that you are there for a reason. Before the job is secure, I tap into my salesman mode: I want the job, but I never need it."

"After years of maturing, my dream is to be happy. I do not care what I have as long as I am able to say that I live a happy life. And that entails fulfilling my passions: I want to keep the relationship I have with my family, I want to keep the best friends I have that teach me everyday a little bit more about myself, I want to keep playing sports and staying active, I want to keep going to school and keep learning about this thing we call life, and I want to keep on modeling to be able to show that I can do this and that a lot of people can too and that all you need is confidence."

"The mask that I use in modeling is none other than myself except in different situations. I use my past to mask my present. Without a mask, I am a very positive, open person. I can talk to most people about anything and I am not afraid to be who I am. I live my life with open eyes and if I am quiet it is because I am analyzing everything that is around me to make the best out of the present."

"The main quality that I think photographers see in me is my attitude. Even though originally, I do come off as reserved, I think that my comfort with myself and with the actual scene, and the attitude that I am able to bring to the picture is my best quality."

"A call or a text message from someone I care about, playing video games or watching movies with my best friends, laying with a someone who means a lot to me under my arm, knowing that the next day I will wake up and something good is coming my way are some of the things that gives me reasons to smile at the end of the day"

"I have no idea. My life philosophy is that the best time of your life is now, because you don’t live yesterday and you don’t live tomorrow, you live today. So do not be reckless because tomorrow will come, and so will five years from now, so plan ahead, but do not over plan. Make sure you live enough today to make sure that if tomorrow never comes, you can leave satisfied. Five years from now, however, I would like to finish with Graduate school, own a business, modeling high fashion, with a better idea of who I am and who my closest friends are, wealthy, but most importantly happy."

"For new models, always keep trying. Do not let anything ever bring you down; keep your head up and keep moving. Keep an open mind and be coachable. Take advise well and adjust to the situation around you."

Santiago views every photo shoots as opportunities to learn and become a much better and experienced model, "No matter which photographer I work with, I always learn a valuable lesson. In Arizona, most of the pictures that I took were commercial, so I learned to show my happiness, comfort, and positive emotions. I also learned a lot on photo movement: how to move without the photographer necessarily telling me what to do. In California, I learned little tricks such as being aware where the light hits, and which side of my face photographs better, and the best times of day to shoot at. In New York, I learned how to be completely comfortable with myself. I learned that I could easily tap into a more sexual and sensual self, and how to show that through different positions and different facial expressions." His hobbies and interests?
"Soccer, rugby, volleyball, rock climbing, sky diving, driving, hiking, snowboarding, surfing, swimming, break dancing, partner dancing, drawing, painting, listening to music, writing, playing chess, a good cigar and a cup of wine with my best friend pondering upon the mysteries of life, enjoying the simplest but best pleasures that life has to offer." Santiago further adds that he can't live without his family, friends, soccer, learning and balance.

For further info on Santiago or to book him for engagements, please contact ryan(at)empiremodel(dot)com

"Modeling is the art of tapping into past experiences to portray an emotion, attitude and action for a specific scene through photography, video, or shows."

gregoryvaughanstudio.blogspot.com | ph. greg vaughan

oh, thank you so much, Festat!!

he's really so incredibly beautiful .. and seems like a down-to-earth kinda guy, as well.

do you know anything about him? he doesn't have a thread at modelshommes, i don't think. couldn't find one, anyway.

I saw him a while ago at Greg's blog, but never really found anything substantial about him on the web, aside from his hotness.

does anyone have ANY idea about Santiago's whereabouts? is he still with NEXT or MAJOR or whomever it was? is he still modeling? i've just never seen anyone as insanely, almost animalistically hot. i need more! haha.

There are some pictures that haven't been posted yet so I hope I'll post'em sooner or later

Ummm... even tho I think he's retired because he hasn't done anything lately :S

it just absolutely kills me that he doesn't get more work ... or any work, for that matter. i find him insatiably sexy. overwhelmingly so.

More Photos!!!!

hey! here are some photos that you guys haven't posted yet!

Santiago+Peralta+8.jpg

Santiago+Peralta+5.jpg

Santiago+Peralta+10.jpg
Santiago+Peralta+12.jpg

Wow! How easy it's for him to be HOT!:brows:

source: weloveguys

Games & Restrictions by Steven Klein

He was shot by Steven Klein!!!!

kerry-degman-steven-klein.jpg

he's with Kerry Degman

(There was another shot, but we has full frontal nude, so i didn't post it)

:woot:

source: welovenudes

and here's a video. too hot for the universe.

i still maintain that this guy is THE sexiest man i've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->