Saoirse Ronan

My new obsession :P
She reminds me of Evan Rachel Wood alot. :ninja:
Has anybody read the Lovely Bones book? I am plan on reading the book before I watch the movie.

I agree, she looks a bit like Evan, a much younger version.
The book is amazing, one of my favourites too! I would really suggest you read it.

I need to get out of the the film, I have heard all positive things about her performance. I can't wait to see her in more films!

The Lovely Bones press conference at Shinjuku Park - January 20, 2010 - thecelebritycity

BAFTA-LA's 16th Annual Awards Season Tea Party in Beverly Hills January 16, 2010 - thecelebritycity

at LAX Airport January 18, 2010 - thecelebritycity

The Kari Feinstein Golden Globes Style Lounge - Day 1 January 14, 2010 - thecelebritycity

adds to the critics choice awards - thecelebritycity

she looks great! except that she seemed to have been getting the shoes wrong most of the time.

Her eyes are so gorgeous. Such a unique light blue color!
I hope this girl goes far

At the Dublin premiere on Tuesday. Beautiful dress, shame about the shoes. With her dad... ^_^

saoirse-ronan.org/just jared.buzznet

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
tumblr_kx7ffuupFb1qzoaqio1_500.jpg

Vanity Fair Hollywood Portfolio, 2010 by Annie Leibovitz

The Sprites Peter Jackson with Saoirse Ronan
One film together: The Lovely Bones (2009).

A 15-year-old student in County Carlow, Ireland, Ronan lives far from the TMZ glare. She played a wised-up child of L.A. in Amy Heckerling’s underrated romantic comedy I Could Never Be Your Woman before taking on a crucial role in Atonement, for which she was nominated for a best-supporting-actress Academy Award at the age of 13. Now she is being justly celebrated for her successful handling of the difficult lead role in The Lovely Bones. Jackson was lucky to have her, just as he was fortunate when he was able to rely on Kate Winslet as the foundation for his 1994 breakthrough hit, Heavenly Creatures. This time around, he needed an actress who could give life to a character who is at once a pitiful victim of a serial killer and a detective, of sorts, working from beyond the grave. This is dark stuff, but Ronan, with her game screen presence, brings a light touch and even some humor to the film.

credit; fv

^wow she looks beautiful there.
I'm a little concerned though, because she looks far beyond her 14 years, I hope she doesn't age too soon.

She is stunning.

At such a young age, she already has the grace, poise, luminosity and serenity of Cate Blanchett.

^wow she looks beautiful there.
I'm a little concerned though, because she looks far beyond her 14 years, I hope she doesn't age too soon.
She's almost 16 I think, although I agree that she looks older. 18 or even in her early 20s sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->