Sara Paxton

It's so unfortunate about The Beautiful Life getting cancelled. I was hoping it would give a bump to her career.

Loved her styling on the show.

Sara Paxton - St. Maarten launches Tourism Season 2010 -- Netherlands Antilles, Dec. 5, 2009 - celebritycity

She's braless :lol:
She's sooo cute, but I would rather prefer seeing her with long hair, hope she'll get back it soon enough :smile:

I just watched her in a film called "Aquamarine". I think she is absoluetly gorgeous and adorable.:heart::flower:

BUT

I dont like her hair short, she needs that pretty long hair back again and she would look more stunning if she dyed her hair darker especially since she has lovely blue eyes.

Sara Paxton at Anastasia Salon - January 7, 2010 - tlfan

^No, I think she cut it off just because she wanted to. As far as I know, she's not filming anything else at the moment.

I actually like her hair short. She doesn't look so common anymore. In her industry there are plenty of girls with long blonde hair and blue eyes. The hair cut is a refreshing change.

Sara Paxton leaving a salon in Beverly Hills - Feb 12, 2010 (celebutopia).

Not too sure what to think about the new haircut, but it's way better than the old one and she somehow looks really cute with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annaaa123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->