Sarah Michelle Gellar

fav11.jpg

fav20.jpg

fav25.jpg

smgweddingcryptic5.jpg

Fruchtzwerg said:
wow , is that her wedding dress with flip flops ? That's funny :-)

No actually that is the reception dress but she wore the flip flops (by melli mello) under her wedding dress too. It was a very chic, laid back Mexican beach wedding... it inspired me to wear flip flops under my prom dress last year... albeit slightly dressy ones :blink:

I love Sarah so much! I have been her fan about six years now...She is talented, beautiful, cute and so smart. Like someone said before, she is a good role model...

That`s great to see, that here are other guys who like Sarah Michelle. Here (in Finland) aren`t too many who like her :( -Tytti

I think her and Freddie make a great couple.. so laid back and don't care to be in the public eye! I dunno I just like them:flower:

I agree with you Bonchic! Sarah and Freddie are so cute together :smile: I can still remember when they started be a couple...Now they are married (which is a great thing, because you know these "Hollywood relationships") I also like Freddie. He is so cool and he doesn`t behave like other actors. For example, he doesn`t like red carpets and stuff like that...I have to say, that they are smart and cute couple!

tytti said:
That`s great to see, that here are other guys who like Sarah Michelle. Here (in Finland) aren`t too many who like her :( -Tytti

Yes there is :smile:
Me and my friends are die hard Sarah fans. She's a true star. Unlike many others, she has worked so hard to get everything she has now. I love the fact that she's so genuine. :flower:

(oopsie... )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi daisyDuck! You are also from Finland! That`s cool :smile: May I ask where do you live? Yes, Sarah is a true star! I am waiting her new movies so much...

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - AUGUST 18: the opening of the new BCBG Max Azria Flagship Store on August 18, 2005 in Beverly Hills, California.
(Photo by Amanda Edwards/Getty Images)
534377178xz.jpg
534377199cy.jpg

somethimes she looks like nicole richie...like on her wedding picture with the fip flops

Sarah Michelle Gellar at the 2005 CFDA Fashion Awards held at the New York Public Library in New York City.

watermark.php
watermark.php
watermark.php

UK Esquire (gellarfan.com)

Attachments

• sarah3.jpeg
    sarah3.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 6
Animal Fair (gellarfan.com)

Attachments

• smgpup.jpg
    smgpup.jpg