Sarah Rutson

I've gotten 2 Nays so far in the Yay/Nay thread but I bought her leopard print AW dress anyway! And the price was reduced by a lot too! :smile: I just happen to bump into the dress in my size after seeing Sarah wear it! Could not resist. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ :lol: Sorry I got confused about which AW dress we were talking about, as she wears so many! Congrats on your dress! :smile:

Tribute to the Trench
Paying exclusive tributes to the classic fashion staple – the Burberry trench coat, Lane Crawford collaborates with 25 top fashion influencers of today, including Anna Dello Russo, Carine Roitfeld, Christopher Bailey, Garance Dorè, George Cortina, Godfrey Deeney, Hamish Bowles, Jonathan Adler, Kate Lanphear, Keegan Singh, Kelly Wearstler, Lynn Yeager, Maggie Cheung, Milan Vukmirovic, Miroslava Duma, Nina Garcia, Patti Wilson, Sarah Rutson, Scott Schulman, Simon Doonan, Stefano Tonchi, Taylor Tomasi Hill as well as the creative teams behind Topshop, i-D Magazine and V Magazine to create a collection of customised one-of-a-kind trench coats, each presenting a different take on heritage, fashion and style.
lcinsider.com/blog

^^ :lol: Sorry I got confused about which AW dress we were talking about, as she wears so many! Congrats on your dress! :smile:

Lol, I love them both! I was talking about the greyish one first though! But found read her leopard one was AW too. lol.

New old pics

3924031441_11e21f4ea2_b.jpg

3931989502_74a02d55b2_b.jpg

3912676120_e9b68cce62_b.jpg

gastrochic.com

Thanks. :flower: Love the new-old pictures, especially the one shouldered dress.

Thanks for the new posts - the McQueen dress is so lovely on her. She really can pull off most any look, but she often goes for something a little bit edgier while not sacrificing prettiness either, which I like.

^^ You are welcome. I know what you mean, like wearing a more "edgy" dress but layering it with a belted cardi and a statement necklace. She always look flawless, and not like she is trying too hard.

I like the way she's layered her striped t-shirts in that outfit. Maybe I can do that? I have "a thing" about stripe Ts & sweaters, seem to keep accumulating them. Of course, was shopping the other day and saw a great Marc by Marc Black & Blue stripey sweater and can't stop thinking about it. ... LOL. Oh well - might as well layer them! Thank You Sarah!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->