Sarah Rutson

cicciolina...
that spring buys blog piece...
when is that from?
it must be some months ago, yes?
i think it's helpful to know which season to put in the correct context...
thanks..
:flower:

this looks great...is the full catalogue posted anywhere?
in joe mckenna's thread or a separate thread of its own?
i would LOVE to see more...!

I'll find his thread and post it there :flower:

cicciolina...
that spring buys blog piece...
when is that from?
it must be some months ago, yes?
i think it's helpful to know which season to put in the correct context...
thanks..
:flower:

Added the date, it's from April 2008.

thanks- so i guess that is spring 08 she is talking about...
thanks so much for clarifying...

:flower:...

* and thanks sethii too!...

:kiss: to you both!...

:heart:

Welcome :smile:

From style.com

At Peter Som:
00140m.jpg

At Behnaz Sarafpour:
00250m.jpg

I just love her style!
From the Sartorialist @ Style.com

Attachments

• 1018klsr.jpg
    1018klsr.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 90
holy moley...
that's a great freaking outfit..
:woot:

does anyone know what she is wearing???

* and congrats to altamira for getting a better shot than the sartorialist...
:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i think the pants/legging are Haider Ackermann :unsure: not sure though...her entire look seems very Haider but I know she loves to mix things

Nice look - the leggings look like fish scales on closer inspection!

She wears lots of big shiny accessories this season.

SS09 Buyers Reports

Milan Season: Buyers Say Right for the Times

MILAN — Italian designers spooned out the right fashion medicine for turbulent economic times: colorful and upbeat collections loaded with great accessories, retailers said.

“I feel that Milan put on a very optimistic season,” said Sarah Rutson, fashion director at Hong Kong-based Lane Crawford. “Everyone is mindful of the economic situation that we are all facing. In Asia, our last economic crisis is still very fresh in our memories, and in those years, we found that spending was really on special pieces, strong statements, glamour and feel-good items.”

Sarah Rutson, fashion director, Lane Crawford, Hong Kong: “To offset the mood of darkness of the economy, our customer will be looking for that sense of joy and light in their purchases. There were so many themes: sexuality and soft bondage, zippers and multiple bras on view; Eighties references; slashes and cutouts on dresses, and the global traveler-safari theme, along with beach references to shells and fish, in prints or accessories. Important details were degraded color finishes, a lot of fringes and tassels, real and printed python, gold, metallics and giant stone embellishment along with a multitude of sequins. Jewelry was a big statement with giant stones worn on the ears, neck and wrist. My favorite shows were: Burberry Prorsum, especially the sublime colors and dégradé trenchcoats and capes; Prada’s sensual and womanly take on the Fifties, with modern and crinkled fabrics; Marni, which continues to be a retailer’s dream, and Jil Sander’s take on tassels and the sexuality of the slashes.”
wwd via kimair
full story here

Agreed! That last outfit with the 'fishscale' pants is FLAWLESS! I love love love it!! And her style in general! Wow. I can't believe I didn't realize she had a thread before... ahh! Love her aesthetic :smile:

I feel incredibly devoted to this woman and her sense of style! She is completely on a different level! Untouchable really!

Such impecable taste!

Anyone know what brand her balck, strappy with criss cross effect shoes are???

Is it Aiala??

she is flawless :crush: def agree with whoever said she seems like the perfect ackermann woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->