Sasha Pivovarova

WOW!! Sasha is stunning as the bride!! Even under tons and tons of fabric, you can still see her piercing eyes :lol::heart:

Thanks eveyone for posting those pictures :flower:

CHHC63.jpg

catwalking

There's some shaky mobile phone footage of her walking in the bride look. Even in that film you can observe never before seen calmness and grace in her walk. (probably because the 100kg fabric will snap her if she trips :innocent: )

Sasha's relationship with Chanel is starting to get verrrrry interesting. :innocent:

It's as if Karl couldn't wait for Prada to get her clutches off her :lol:. Kind of amusing, actually (and flattering for Sasha!).

Sasha is bound to be a Chanel campaign girl in the future.

Take the headpiece and the fluff on the sides (sleeves? part of headpiece?) off, and it's a stunning bridal gown. With all the fluff it's a bit scary indeed.

I'm not sure if I like the veil thing going on, but Sasha still looks amazing!

the bridal gown is fantastic.:heart: i can't stop looking at it. it seems like karl was just waiting for sasha to no longer be the prada girl.

id be really happy if she gets a campaign for chanel. talk about a great rebound!

Did she open the show? And im assuming the chanel bride is always last to come out?

If she gets Chanel, that will be incredibly amazing =D! I'm going to go cross my fingers and secretly wish she gets a Chanel campaign very very soon =)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->