agence presse

Height: 176
Bust: 80
Waist: 58
Hips: 88
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue

Sasha is with Agence Presse in Tokyo.

I'm sure I've seen a thread for her before but I couldn't find it so my apologies if she already has one.

She reminds me of a little Anna Mikhaylik :flower:

6r7zwz.jpg
25ivqxd.jpg

agence presse

Shes adorable :blush:
I dont really like how she keeps pursing her lips.

i agree, its annoying

Shes adorable :blush:
I dont really like how she keeps pursing her lips.

I think I actually like this with her, it suits her cuteness :heart: maybe if after seeing more she doesn't do other expressions but right now I think it's perfect for an introduction, highlighting her features and appeal, great great find Manette :heart::flower:

Thanks :flower: She is pursing her lips a lot in the pics but hopefully she'll stop doing that as she becomes more comfortable in front of the camera.

She is adorable! I don't really mind the pout so much or her chin for that matter. Normally I don't like cleft chins, but hers works :heart:

^I think you pointed it right, she's got a few features that usually don't work for many of us yet on her it does... makes me think she must be quite brilliant and can't wait to see more :heart: I guess she's Russian or might be signed with a russian agency (I haven't found out which one) as her test are made by a russian photographer if I'm not mistaken (don't remember her name right now unfortunately but many great new faces have tests made by her) :wink:

Great Find Manette :heart: so cute and already very convincing :woot:

Nevermind, she's from Avant Moscow :blush:^_^ her last name is Tarasova :flower:

She used to be with Next Paris, and I think she did some smaller shows a few seasons ago. Or, I'm sure she did, but I don't remember where. It might've been in London even :P She's cute, anyway :heart:

She's doing this season in Tokyo as well.
S/S 09
004photo03gy5.jpg

jfw

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghesquiere98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->