Sasha Tarassov

Beautiful pictures. Glad to hear things are going so well for you!

OMG... just read your profile on models.com Sasha. you have half Russian/Ukrainian origin? can u speak Russian/Ukraine?
and i think i'm liking your hobbies and your obsession with tranquility! :crush:
Good luck with modelling! cant wait to see you on some big big big campaign! :flower:

What have you been up to lately? Update update! You have the bestest shades B) And oi, are you sharing an apartment with Eliana Weirich???

Wow congratulations Sasha! I was just on Models.com and you have a profile on there! That's so awesome for you... you're part Ukranian/Russian too! Cool...

Wow, I'm so insanely jealous! I wish the best of luck to you, although you don't seem to need it! You're gorgeous and you're going to blow the world away.

Since I love hearing about our TFS peoples, I wanted to know if anyone had a update on Sasha. Hope shes having lots of fun and taking lots of pictures where-ever she is right now!!!!!!!

i LOVE it!! that must have been super fun.. i would have had to do a million takes because i would be laughing my *** off.. lol whats the product anyway? some kind of weird pretzel sticks or something?! haha congrats, thats awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->