no tom ford, no thanks.
Reaction score
From People.com:

Reports: Cynthia Nixon Has Girlfriend

Friday Sep 24, 2004 8:40am EST
By Stephen M. Silverman
Cynthia Nixon
CREDIT: LIONEL HAHN/ABACA

Talk about Sex and the City: Cynthia Nixon's love life got major play in New York's tabloids Friday morning, with screaming front-page headlines about her current "romance with a woman," as the Daily News declared.

Both the Daily News and New York Post reported that Nixon has been dating an unnamed girlfriend following her June 2003 split with Danny Mozes, the father of her two children.

Nixon told the News: "My private life...Get instant access to the rest of this article and all of ...

i say, "more power to her" :flower:

This 'story' was on the cover of the NY Daily News today. As if we don't have more important things to think about in the world today. :blink: :huh:

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Sep 24 2004, 02:59 PM
This 'story' was on the cover of the NY Daily News today. As if we don't have more important things to think about in the world today. :blink: :huh:
[snapback]374800[/snapback]​
It's kinky though :brows:

Originally posted by BrothaG@Sep 24 2004, 03:17 PM
It's kinky though :brows:
[snapback]374811[/snapback]​
:huh:

Very nice for her. Not a major story though...

her SATC city character always seemed a bit lesbian to me anyway

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 24 2004, 04:26 PM
her SATC city character always seemed a bit lesbian to me anyway
[snapback]374817[/snapback]​

agreed. much moreso than the character of samantha, who was the only one that ever actually got female-play

:lol: anyone remember that episode where everyone in her law firm thought she was a lesbian so they set her up with a woman at a baseball game? life imitates art!

Originally posted by Glamourina@Sep 24 2004, 05:05 PM
:lol: anyone remember that episode where everyone in her law firm thought she was a lesbian so they set her up with a woman at a baseball game? life imitates art!
[snapback]374857[/snapback]​

Yeah heh strange that.

why is this news? the daily news needs to look around the world, there are better things to write about than cynthia nixon, gasp, dating another person who, gasp, is a woman

I always got that vibe from her character and just the way she is... sorta...

Thats quite sad that it made headlines though

yawn. who cares? i can't believe this made the front page of several newspapers.

Originally posted by princess_tess@Sep 24 2004, 11:51 PM
I always got that vibe from her character and just the way she is... sorta...

[snapback]375128[/snapback]​

that she sorta what? since when did lesbians give out vibes...lesbians are just as diverse as heterosexuals...they fit no stereotypical mold...

^^^Absolutely right. But it's hard for most people to believe unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->