Scarlett Johansson Relationship Thread

She's probably known him for years--He's definitely not her type.
She was with Sean Penn...who's type is him?
Sean Penn is super controlling, jealous, hyper-critical bad guy who "fixes" other's faults instead of addressing his own. He's always been a bully.

Culkin is probably more of a low self esteem nice guy that she can feel equal or superior to. He's a softy.

One extreme to the other, neither lasting.

I think Scarlett is a guys gal, I mean she has more guy frineds than girlfriends, the vibe I get from her and the Culkin kid is more as friends/buddies.

It's nice to see her enjoying herself though, she had a rough couple of days.

Yeah, she is the total guys gal but I think that somehow she was behind that BLIND ITEM in which she was described as going for all guys, at least to impress them with her assets...you know what I mean? She seems like the kind of girl who is just used to get all the men's attention all the time and probably lots of jealousy from women and so she settled to spend her time mostly with men, albeit she does seem as the flirty type who wants to know if she can have the man, not that she will choose whomever but being the "desired girl"..at least she strikes me as that type of girl...just my 2 cents...

Yeah, she is the total guys gal but I think that somehow she was behind that BLIND ITEM in which she was described as going for all guys, at least to impress them with her assets...you know what I mean? She seems like the kind of girl who is just used to get all the men's attention all the time and probably lots of jealousy from women and so she settled to spend her time mostly with men, albeit she does seem as the flirty type who wants to know if she can have the man, not that she will choose whomever but being the "desired girl"..at least she strikes me as that type of girl...just my 2 cents...

she does really have the same girlfriends from school and has said a few times that she's a girls' girl, of course the media likes to picture her as a maneater but i think it's really nosense to assume she's not a girls' girl after a blind item.

she does really have the same girlfriends from school and has said a few times that she's a girls' girl, of course the media likes to picture her as a maneater but i think it's really nosense to assume she's not a girls' girl after a blind item.

could be...it's just the "personal" vibe I get...my impression...don't know - I just have the feeling when she's on the red carpet and all she is always happy-happy posing with her male-co-stars but rather not-so-happy posing with other women , the same goes for conversations...always ready to chat with her male co-stars but rarely with her female co-stars...it's just my impression, not only that one blind item...and as I said I think lots has to do that she is confronted to a lot of jealousy from women I would assume so it's kind of safer for her to her male friends...don't know about about her girlfriends from school...never see her really on pics with them so I cannot judge that...and about her not being a maneater....well she did date quite a few :innocent: men (half of Hollywood) in the last couple of years so it seems... just saying... - she's a girls' girl? I think she ment girlish (like loving nail polish, dressing up etc.) - 'cause she just simply doesn't strike me as the best buddy girl...sorry...and: don't forget Hollywood actresses always say they only sit at home, eat pizza, hang out with friends and were never popular in High School and ugly ducks...:innocent: I always take self descriptions of stars with a grain of salt...

I never really see Scarlett with any friends, she usually seems to be with her family or a boyfriend.

yeah but she went on a all girls' trip after her divorce with a bunch of girlfriends, all non-famous, so there's photo evidence of that as well as her outings with drew barrymore (when they had already finished filming) and also great quotes about her from female celebs like michelle trachtemberg, sandra bullock or even gwyneth paltrow, who she was said to be confronted with.

as for her hooking up to half of hollywood, she has dated jared leto, patrick wilson, josh hartnett, sean penn and ryan reynolds and then she supposedly hooked up with justin timberlake, benicio del toro (which i doubt it's true) and has been linked to basically anyone who stands next to her in a photo or at an event. i think she's really a serious monogamist and don't buy that maneater tag tabloids mags are trying to sell from her.

So, is it true that she´s dating Joseph Gordon-Levitt?

that's so left field? where did you even hear that from?

I don't know why, but she does not seem like his type -- that plus I was sure he was dating some no-name actress from one of his short films

i think they're just working on a project together, but who knows...

benicio del toro (which i doubt it's true)

I remember the original interview that came from, it sounded like she was trying to be sarcastic, saying "and then we had sex in the lift or something. It was very unhygienic." I laughed at it at the time, but apparently people seem to think that was an admission of truth.

Anyway, Scarjo+JGL? It's an odd kind of pairing, but they'd certainly look better together than her and Sean Penn, and she usually seems to date very pretty boys anyway.

Wow, I'd never imagine Scarlett dating Joseph Gordon-Levitt! He doesn't seem her type to me, hahah. Mostly because I get the feeling she's into older guys... I mean, Ryan is almost 10 years older than her, then there was Sean Penn... Joseph seems so random!

Anouck Lepere and Jefferson Hack, who began dating in 2005 and became engaged over chocolate pudding in Paris a year later, are no longer a couple. The pair has not appeared publicly together in quite some time — they were last photographed in December of last year. Hack, 40, confirms that he is single to ES magazine, and was reportedly spotted leaving an after-party at London's W Hotel earlier this month with Scarlett Johansson.

fashionologie

OMG. Jefferson and Anouck broke up?!?! O_o i thought it was weird i didn't hear anything about them getting married and it's been years since they engaged, but breaking up..wow.
...and now Scarlett.

Since splitting from husband Ryan Reynolds a year ago, Scarlett Johansson has been getting back into the dating scene with a vengeance.

The actress, 27, had a six-month relationship with Sean Penn followed by flings with Kieran Culkin and Joseph Gordon-Levitt and a rumoured hook-up with Kate Moss' ex Jefferson Hack.

But according to new reports, the Vicky Christina Barcelona star is enjoying a new romance with Brit rocker Dan White.

The Sunday Mirror reports that the actress and Tribes guitarist hit it off while Miss Johansson was in the UK filming earlier this month.

The Hollywood starlet has been spending time in the UK and Scotland working on her upcoming sci-fi flick Under The Skin.

A source told the Sunday Mirror that the pair were introduced by mutual friends at a club in London.

They got on like a house on fire and Scarlett was into his band’s music,' the source told the paper.

'There was an instant *connection. They’ve been seeing each other for a good few weeks.

'Dan’s proper happy about it – and what guy wouldn’t be? He already thinks the world of Scarlett.'

During a recent interview on the Today Show to promote her new film We Bought a Zoo, Scarlett said she had 'no regrets' about her marriage to Ryan Reynolds.

Asked if she would ever consider walking down the aisle again, she laughed and said: 'That's a deep question that I think probably requires a check for $250, and a couch... lying down.'

The one on the left

article-2075902-0F1F391500000578-215_468x491.jpg

dailymail

this has been denied by her rep saying that she has never met him and that the story was completely made up :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->