Schizophrenic Style

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
anyone else feel this way...

i feel like several people live inside me...and share one closet...

some days i feel funky...some days hippie...some days boho chic...some days punk...some days sexy...some days girly...some days androgynous...or very japanese or belgian...or very avant garde to sexy trendy...

some days grown up ...some days like a little girl...

i find that there are so many things that i love love love...

i have some friends who have a sort of uniform and always look sort of the same...then i have other friends who go through phases...picking a certain look for each season...

what do you all do?...
stick to one look/style or wear a smorgasboard of styles...???

:woot: :flower:

thats a good question. I think for me I'm both things. I always try and stay within the realm of being classic, however I definately go for a boho chic some days, other days it's very 50's glam, other days it's just me in sweats, the next day i'm doing a caught by the paparazzi look all the while keeping elements that make my outfit not so over the top that it can't be classic. Does that make sense (or only to me?) :unsure: :flower:

I am kind of all over the place with my looks...but I like it that way :woot: B)

yay!!!...so i''m not the only schizo around here... :stuart: :clap: :lol:

Definitely.

Although I'm certainly rather obsessive with the constraints of my style - I used to be strictly 'classic', now I'm more 'boho' as much as I hate to use that word, and now I worry I look too classic or overdone.

But, I'm fairly happy with my clothes and style. :D

I'm definately like this. I have tried to round out my style and have one type of "look" really but it never worksss

schizochic is so adorable :heart:

much more when one matches a variety of styles in one single look.
it can be tricky but it can work, i take it as a style exercise.

currently mixing: romantic /eccentric/ androgynous/ grecian/ mock-conservative moods :P

Well... definitively there are days where I look too casual and some others totally formal ... sometimes I get inspired by my friends and wear my clothes in a different way on a more punk/goth style (which is not me, in a way).
So, yeah ... it depends on the mood there are several "cut-outs" of different styles in my wardrobe ...
Though sometimes is just tiresome ... when I change for the 7th time my entire outfit I get stuck and its no fun ... then I envy my friend Norie who wears only black and kinda has an "uniform"

I'm definitely for variety, but i think it's only normal...

Calling it schizophrenic is very wrong... imho

I'm definitely like this!

I try to have a good base of classic modern clothes that can easily be taken in any direction, and I change my look according to my mood.

Actually, I've been forever trying to 'define' my style, but I seem to come up with a different answer every day. Maybe I should just give up and call is schitzochic? :P

I could never just stick to one style - I'm young, I want to have fun and not be tied down into just one look. Basically I like experimenting and frankly I think I would get bored if I didn't - besides it is so much easier to find clothes you like if you're not constantly restricting yourself.

i.e Hey, I love that graphic tee, but oh no I could never wear that I only wear block colours etc.

Originally posted by Caramel@Aug 24 2004, 10:23 AM
I'm definitely like this!

Maybe I should just give up and call is schitzochic? :P
[snapback]343533[/snapback]​
Hey thanks!! I have tried to define my style and never managed to do so until now...Schitzochic... I like that definition.... yes, thats me :P

I am quite like that. I've got every style in my wardrobe, and I mix them. I love mixing decades as well.

But.. my favorite is always sharp office-chic. Hard, striking colors... suits, blouses, killer heels. :D

Oh yeah, I know it. My styles range from minimal urbanite to rock star chic, stylish beach bum to modern dandy..........I'm definitly a bit schizo when it comes to style.

I definately have this "problem" ... I feel a different way everyday.. Sometimes I have trouble shopping because I feel different every day because I tend to go with buying what I would want to wear that day so sometimes I get stuck all in one mood because thats how I felt when I went shopping...

i like having 'schizo style' :P
i think it's way fun
& would hate anyone to ever be able to pin down my style :doh:

I love it. it shows creativity and open-mindedness. for me it changes every season and usually a few times during the season. right now alternating between and mixing up vintage/bohemian/preppy/ballerina/tweedy/celtic, among other things... :grrr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"