Scott Disick

Emilee

Reaction score
So, I've seen in Kourtney's thread that I'm not the only one that really like his style and that there should be a thread. So I thought I'd make one! ^_^

muhctc.jpg
16278gn.jpg

t857hi.jpg
29o31w3.jpg

10mucg7.jpg
f44l8n.jpg

2w7j1vp.jpg
j5h2mf.jpg

zimbio.com

Scott has a great style, it's definetly reminding me of that sort of old-school mafia/50's vibe. Very sexy Scott.

kourtney is great and i really dislike him.... but i came here to say that the way he dresses remind to chuck bass

yaaay! finally a thread! his style is a mix between Chuck Bass and Kanye West,and yes,Kanye even said when he walked in on Kourtney and Kim NY : This guy dresses amazing!

Scott Disick and some friends spotted out at The Commons in Calabasas, CA. (February 11, 2011) - zimbio.com

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick attend the launch of AG Adriano Goldschmied's "backstAGe presents:" initiative featuring The Black Keys at the Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas February 14, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada - zimbio.com

scott has amazing style!!! LOVE his outfit choices. him and kourt are so gorgeous together. love love love

Who is this guy really? (Apart from being Kourtney's man)
Did he come from money or something?

sometimes he dresses nice/ but i still don't like him for the fact that he cheated on kourt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuslimHearts
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"