Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist) and Garance Dore

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I've been reading several comments in his blog (and I think she discussed their relationship in a recent article), which suggest they are together. I've been wondering for ages how him and his wife keep up their relationship considering how often he is away - I guess they didn't. When did this happen? Am I the only one who didn't know this?! :lol::doh:

Update: Okay, read the article and i think says they have been dating since 2007 :shock: Am the only one who still thought he was married?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know anything about it:lol:I think they're cute:wub:

If it's true that they're dating, they're such a cute couple. Two celebrity (sort of) bloggers dating, it's a New Millenium Couple.

I know right? It's very fitting.

If it's true, already love them as a couple :flower:
If not, uhr, never mine than.

:Sigh:
Though now I can only picture the closet they would have...

I've been reading several comments in his blog (and I think she discussed their relationship in a recent article), which suggest they are together. I've been wondering for ages how him and his wife keep up their relationship considering how often he is away - I guess they didn't. When did this happen? Am I the only one who didn't know this?! :lol::doh:

Update: Okay, read the article and i think says they have been dating since 2007 :shock: Am the only one who still thought he was married?!

Am I the only one who thought (still thinks that) he's gay?

Really? I never got that impression/vibe at all.

I thought he was still married :unsure:

Meg what articles did you read?

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought he was married as well.

i remember a post on his blog about 6 months ago about how he and his wife was able to hire a nanny to look after the kids.

so..this confuses me :ermm:

I will find the article and post comments from the blog to corroborate. And yes, he has kids.

These were all comments from his blog, taken from a recent post featuring garance:
"Oh, your girlfriend Garance! Congratulations"
OMG Garance is so beautiful...
You are a lucky man...yes I'm a reader of Garance's blog :D
And of Libération!!!
FANTASTIC PICTURES!!!
vive SCOTT AND GARANCE!! couple of the year!!!

The Liberation article that one of the posters referred to is where Garance states that they are together. I thought she said they have been together since 2007, but perhaps she just said they met. Someone who is fluent in French I'm sure will help. Here is the pertinent quote:
Sa rencontre amoureuse, en 2007, avec l’Américain Scott Schumann, alias The Sartorialist, la crème de la crème des blogs fashion, agit comme une potion magique sur cette grande romantique. Lui, définitivement plus business  : « Un blog, c’est le moyen le moins cher et le plus rapide de communiquer dans ce monde global. Garance est indépendante et fidélise une audience. Avant, on nous disait ce qu’il fallait faire. Maintenant, ce sont les lecteurs qui prescrivent. C’est une nouvelle ère. » Celle du reportage calibré sur l’immédiateté et le vécu. Désormais Garance et Scott explorent ensemble le vaste champ d’expérimentations offert par ce modèle économique émergent.
from ecrans.fr

Unless I completely misread the article.

I remember that he posted some pics of his kids like years ago, i think

OH. MY. DEAR. LORD. I'm in shock! :shock:

I saw many pics of them together and he appeared a few seconds in a filmed interview about her and i was all "they're such great friends"...Now, i get it :shifty:

Thanks for the english language article. They obviously aren't "recently" dating though otherwise he wouldn't have commented in the article. hmmm....

ooooooh! that's so adorable, and very new-agey- two fashion bloggers in love! i want to see some pictures of them together!!

thanks for the update, everyone!

Just read about it on fashionologie:

>> INSIDER WIRE —It's a match made in street-style photography heaven: if you've noticed the recent chumminess of Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist and Garance Dore around Fashion Week, plus the appearance of his photos on her site, there's a reason why. They recently became a couple after several years of friendship; in fact, the camera she shoots with is a gift from Scott, after he realized she was using a small, everyday digital one. Project next? She's set to style some of his upcoming photography projects.

http://www.fashionologie.com/2911945

I am in SHOCK wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"