"Scouted" Reality modeling show on E!

I'm obsessed with Alwyn! I went ahead and created a thread for her. I think that she needs to work on her expressions and maybe grow into her look, but she has so much potential. It was also great to hear that she is attracting a lot of attention.

I liked Alwyn too... she was a little stiff and did tend to over think things but seemed a quick study who could go places with the right development...

is One Management a big model agency? im really lost with w all this agencies. i really do hope to see the girl from Houston do something Major :D

is One Management a big model agency? im really lost with w all this agencies. i really do hope to see the girl from Houston do something Major :D

No, I mean they represent Bar Refaeli, Claudia Schiffer, Selita Ebanks, Bridget Hall, Carola Remer........definitely not a big model agency!

Of course, they represent Claudia Schiffer and alot of other high profile models.
Such as Helena Christensen, Iman, Eva Herzigova, Lizzy Jagger, Bridget Hall, Tasha Tilberg, Erin O’connor, Kelly Brook, Devon Aoki, Paz de la huerta and Kirsten Owen.

Bar Rafaeli, Selita Ebanks, Josie Maran made an appearance on the show

It depends on where you are in your career with One. If you are established they will do a good job of managing your career, but if youbareva new girl looking to break, especially in hf One might not be amongst the bet opinions. Been awhile since they broke out a major star. Hopefully Kelsie and Alwyn break the trend.

^

ohh okay! thank you guys! :D

edit: i was asking because they are not on models.com top agencies list. but i see they do have some big names. but i do agree moss of those girl are not what a will call a TOP FASHION MODEL ATM

Last edited by a moderator:
One is doing a fine job, all girls with true potential and not only pretty faces have done well with them. Not sure if Kelsie and Alwyn (this girl has an amazing face) do have the entire package from charismatic presence to body language to expressions but time will tell as they are very young so...

I'm really disappointed Hallie didn't get signed, her face was amazing and her beauty is just like no other!

^

ohh okay! thank you guys! :D

edit: i was asking because they are not on models.com top agencies list. but i see they do have some big names. but i do agree moss of those girl are not what a will call a TOP FASHION MODEL ATM
Actually they are...

nevr6o.png

http://models.com/agencies/top/

Kelsie is the only girl from the show that has a show card.

Gillian, & Gina were going to finish out the school year and move to NY for the summer to test etc... pretty sure that was the plan w/ Alwyn too... Kelsie isn't in school.

Hallie is awesome she reminds me of Hillary Rhoda funny thing they are both from MD
I wonder if she is with any other agencies
fashionfortheface.com
hallie2-150x150.jpg

^ She's signed with Modelogic [WILHELMINA] in Richmond Virginia! :flower: And she'll be going to NY this march to meet some agencies! Really hope she'll get signed with any top agencies! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->