scouting help : CALIFORNIA!

Acid

yes
Reaction score
Im going scouting in California for a month starting next week or the week after but im finding it exceedingly difficult to find a decent events calander anywhere online

does anyone know of any sites i should be looking at?
or does anyone in CA know of any teen events taking place within the next month and a half?

thanks!
:flower:

Like concerts or what exactly? And where in California?

any ideas about popular plavces during spring breaks?

beaches?
theme parks?
music festivals?
radio station events?

im going from santa barbara all the way down to san diego so all and everything in between

Coachell would be good, but you will have to suffer in the sun for 2 days

In santa barbara the downtown/state street area is always crowded.

Zuma beach is popular in LA. Santa Monica beaches and the pier are always crowded.

Indie 103.1 radio station events ( LA/OC) : http://www.indie1031.fm/gigguide.php
KRQ radio concert list : http://www.kroq.com/concertcalendar/

Theme parks I don't really know..... Disney Land and Six Flags may be.

head to Malibu at Pepperdine University... picture purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect sights. B)

Acid said:
Im going scouting in California for a month starting next week or the week after but im finding it exceedingly difficult to find a decent events calander anywhere online

does anyone know of any sites i should be looking at?
or does anyone in CA know of any teen events taking place within the next month and a half?

thanks!
:flower:

Check out the LA beaches:
Santa Monica
Malibu
Manhattan Beach
Hermosa Beach (The Strand)
Venice

Cruise down to the OC beaches:
Laguna
Salt Creek (major hottie zone--especially of hot surfer types YUM!)
1,000 Steps

Go to shopping places like:
Mission Viejo Mall
South Coast Plaza
Fashion Island
Irvine Spectrum (On weekend nights it's crowded with younger people)

Hope that helps a bit.. lemme know if you need anything specific (like clubs or restaurants or even directions). :smile:

re: the malls.. i don't think you're gonna find any 'model material' there...just very tan socal girls in juicy. at best what you'll find is a very commercial, lipsmacker/bonne bell ad look...

Not true, meowmix. At least not at our malls. I mean, of course there are girls like that, but there's a whole lot who aren't. Especially at the ones I mentioned.

Definitely check them out. I know... I've shopped there my whole life and I always see girls who are model material.

or u can check out 'girl nights' at the spider club (in the avalon in hollywood) every wednesday. its all about the quality... though alot of these girls are signed... but at the same time, there's alot that aren't too.

i've seen the most amount of beautiful girls around the grove in la brea too.

hope this helps sean.

sean is this scouting for storm?
and you're not gonna be missing college for this are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->