Sean Lennon

kuba01

Reaction score
Hey since there is no thread for SEAN LENNON and I've just discovered his music ------I had to make one.

He is so talented and unique in his music ability so I think he deserves some recognition. lol

Heres a link to a video promoting his new album "Friendly Fire" which comes out - September (I think).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQZXnWd_AxI

I'm not really sure what it is because theres not much information on this video. I've heard that its a collection of short movies that will be shown sometime this year. Each video is vastly different from the next.

The girls that feature in them are; Lindsay Lohan, Devon Aoki, Asia Argento, Jordana Brewster and Bijou Phillips.

So anyway - any new information on Sean would be great.

Here are some screencaps for the video.
07.jpg
14.jpg

credit: linds-lo.com

Some more news on the album. Apparently model Irina Lazareanu is recording an album with Sean Lennon and she is also going to appear his album.

Their duet/song will be called "Strange Places".

Release date looks like September '06.

Lindsay in the video! An Irina duet!!! :woot: I absolutely cannot wait. Will be checking the internet for updates for sure! Sept 06 isn't too too far off thankfully!

edit// just saw the YouTube video and I'm fascinated! His voice has a nostalgic edge to it, like his fathers, kind of eerie, yet wonderful! And Devon/Bijou, etc. etc...something about that whole young scene is so cool to me. Something I wish I could be a part of lol :lol: Can't wait for the album to drop...the video was so artsy and interesting, as I imagine Sean is, growing up with the parents and lifestyle that he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
more news >>>> supposedly, model Irina Lazareanu is John Lennons 'partner' which more or less translates to 'they are going out'.

This means their duet will most definitely be publisized if not released.

source: ftchannel.com + the Irina Lazareanu thread (page 39)

oh god i love his songs... "headlights" is so cool song and the cd friendly fire is a=m=a=z=i=n=g... you can see his father is john lennon...

his voice is really beautiful..i prefer it to his fathers
it's more melodic

does he have any new projects coming up soon?

he reminds me so much of his dad, not just the way he looks but the way he speaks about things

GQ 38 France April 2011 ebook30

edit: Blow Up
ph: Alex Freund
style: James Sleaford and Jacqueline van Valkenburg
model: Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->