make up Diane Kendal

[URL='https://postimg.cc/RJNmYK9P'] [/URL]
006-AP0294858.jpg

009-AP0294851.jpg

016-AP0294865.jpg

001-AP0294855.jpg

artpartner

AHEAD

models Samuel Arnewid, Yoren Bamezon, Anna Brunius, Daniel Correja, Swati Eck, Ambrose Guillaumin, Josephine Guy, Dija Kallon, Joanna Krreta, Michelle Laaf, Moritz Le Gaal, Samuel Leon, Paul Lorbat, Janina Moidorn, Ewen Moisan, Belal Mokhtar, Essoye Mombot, Laiza De Moura, Vitaly Mysyk, Matthieu Plainfosse, Thea Ross, Freja Lothman-Palessen, Louis Wood.
photographer Karim Sadli
style Elodie David-Touboul
hair Daniel Boissinot
make up Christelle Coquet
AAC537746.jpg

AAC537744.jpg

AAC537735.jpg

artandcommerce

there is also
  • some album by Gray Sorrenti capturing her family and friends
  • Alasdair Mclellan quite long and super random ed with random ppl
  • another super boring work of Drew Vickers with Topsy and other gal i dunno for The obsessions
  • Ezra polas of creative persons - usual stuff
  • small insert by Colin Dodgson (4 pics, mostly details and still life)

quite a weak issue, i am here only for Sorrenti (however his editorial is also lazy)
and Cara editorial - love it for mood and styling

Liked this much more than anticipated, great casting in this issue! So happy to see Georgia! Abby looks fantastic in her ed, as do Cara and Kiki. Sorrenti's ed with Anok is pretty good as well.

Hope to see Drew Vickers story with Topsy soon and hope it's not as boring as expected as I quite like her.

sorry guys, totally forgot about this blurry nonsense 29 images long
i guess the magazine starting to lose his identity, because this is just like took straight from Re-edition

models Isa Maja Gustafsson, Ronja Blight, Amar Akway, Greta Elisa Hofer
photo Johhny Dufort
style Jane How
hair Cyndia Harvey
make up Lauren Parsons

artpartner

Thanks so much for these ASF. Pretty disappointing issue after the strong F/W issue which I really loved. Maybe Sorrenti's editorial is best (need to look at it properly), but I'm not even enthralled by that one honestly.

Thanks so much for these ASF. Pretty disappointing issue after the strong F/W issue which I really loved. Maybe Sorrenti's editorial is best (need to look at it properly), but I'm not even enthralled by that one honestly.
I agree, only Sorrenti’s editorial looks kinda interesting. But it seems like this issue is just and endless sea of brown and grey images. Nothing really stands out.

Covers look like promo shots for the new season of 'The tiger king'

Thanks ASF!:heart:

Bryan Liston⁠ story is my fav..huge fan of this 90's Juergen Teller style :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->