Self Service F/W 2020.21 : Aylah Peterson, Anna Ewers & Kristen McMenamy

Love the David Sims one!

The one by Glen Luchford must be an old shot from the 90s right?

they always do her dirty... remember these 2 horrible covers:

(source selfservicemagazine)

and now a painting, wth!

sorry but you didn’t post the ugliest one: anna close up by ezra for SS 16. I love the I&V cover.

I have been waiting for this!

All covers look good. Aylah looks beautiful as well.

Mcmenamy cover is archive shoot mostly used in Glen book “damaged negatives“, I’m getting this one.
I luv Anna, but I simply hate this kind of photo realistic “glamorous” illustration from an era of jet set and Paris Hilton. What is this? Numero magazine from 2004? I just hope that inside editorial will be the mix of real photos and this Terrible artwork

onto their Instagram they tell about 3 formats Launching the next week
In film
In print
In limited edition

Oh, Kristen! What a beauty. Certainly my favorite cover of the three, although they're all quite strong.
I love the style of illustration used on Anna's cover, but I wish she wasn't illustrated.

I'm on the fence about Anna's cover, she looks good and it works well with the type but I'm not crazy about it. Kristen's cover is just so good, no one has her attitude. The David Sims one just looks weak against the other two, even if it's not bad.

They do make me interested in knowing what's inside...

Aylah looks good with bleached brows, normally no one does, even Lara stone in the past, the champion of bleached brows.

As much as I love me some Anna Ewers, the cover with Aylah Peterson is the strongest out the three. I did, however, not even recognize Aylah without the fringe, blunt cut and brunette. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Aylah!

While I like all three and Aylah is the best, would try to find Anna's, because I need more Anna Ewers in my life. Emmanuelle Alt, Anna Wintour and Emanuele Farneti, if your assistants are reading this, this is the time to start putting Anna Ewers back in editorials and on covers!!!

Kristen McMenamy or Lexi Boling???

I guess Aylah's cover is the best of the lot, but I don't like her new look. Too bland and generic. Reminds me of Bente, who is quite frankly the epitome of bland and generic. She should've kept the dark bangs, made her stood out and look more mature.

That's very disappointing though I was slightly expecting it when they mentioned the new formats and because it was slightly late and I am sure they had COVID issues to deal with.

They do mention a limited edition version, here is hoping that this one will be hard cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->