Seven Vs 7 For All Mankind

Jaim45

Reaction score
Are these the same? I've been having this debate w/ friends for quite some time now. Whats the difference? Also, what about Miss Sixty and Sixty?

i think that 7 for all mankind is their slogan?? am I wrong....

Originally posted by lele@Sep 24th, 2003 - 12:11 pm
i think that 7 for all mankind is their slogan?? am I wrong....
that's right

Its teh same brand

Sixty SPA. owns
, Miss Sixty( for women), Sixty(for men and women), Energie (for men)

I heard that Express sells 7 but I doubt they bought them out. I also heard that the jeans at Express aren't authentic

Express does sell a very similar jean, but they will tell you that they aren't authentic 7s

They did get bought . However, the designers started a new line called Citizens of Humanity. I saw a girl wearing them the other day and I must say that I think they are better than 7's ever were! :blush:

actually... express did not buy out seven for all mankind... express started to produce a new line of jeans, and were recently brought to court on the accounts that they were advertising the new seven jeans... and also for having an all too similar name to that of seven for all man kind... on the other note the seven for all man kind brand started a new line of jeans called citizens of humanity... if you have any doubts go to womens wear daily and check for your self!

Whats the deal with For All Mankind jeans in Europe? Or maybe they are just called Seven. I can't remember. Anyway part of the name is cut off and it confuses me and I don't know why.... :unsure:

Originally posted by Hope Glory@Mar 19th, 2004 - 8:01 pm
actually... express did not buy out seven for all mankind... express started to produce a new line of jeans, and were recently brought to court on the accounts that they were advertising the new seven jeans... and also for having an all too similar name to that of seven for all man kind... on the other note the seven for all man kind brand started a new line of jeans called citizens of humanity... if you have any doubts go to womens wear daily and check for your self!
that's the facts, jack...100% on the money.... :flower:

If you go to express and look at their Seven Jeans.. you'll see a tiny sign on the shelf saying "Seven" jeans by express are by no means affiliated with 7 for all mankind brand jeans"

At least in my mall. :smile: :flower:

Originally posted by Murriel@Oct 7th, 2003 - 12:20 pm
They did get bought . However, the designers started a new line called Citizens of Humanity. I saw a girl wearing them the other day and I must say that I think they are better than 7's ever were! :blush:
yeah. citizens of humanity have been around for a while, but they are not very popular yet. i like them alot more than sevens also. ive always found sevens to fit me wrong.

Originally posted by TrailerCouture@Sep 24th, 2003 - 11:50 pm
Iheard that Express jeans bought out 7 for all man kind. true?
no...express knocked off 7 for all mankind with their own brand, Seven 7.

They "didn't know" a brand with that name existed, but technically its not a copyright infringement. They just knocked off everything without knowning :rolleyes:

wait did seven just start another whole line- citizens of humanity- or is it true that i heard that one of the makers of SFAMK left and just started his own line, which is named citizens of humanity

true- yes? no? :huh:

All that comes to mind about them is their ad, which had this couple standing in a stampede of bulls. Rather silly, I thought... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by makeme_over+Mar 20th, 2004 - 12:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(makeme_over @ Mar 20th, 2004 - 12:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Murriel@Oct 7th, 2003 - 12:20 pm
yeah. citizens of humanity have been around for a while, but they are not very popular yet. i like them alot more than sevens also. ive always found sevens to fit me wrong. [/b][/quote]
I have these (Ingrid 002s is the name I believe). They make me look super thick! It's really odd :unsure: Sevens, however, fit me really well. I have a feeling that most people will look better in one than the either, I've yet to figure out the trick.

yeah, i saw a pair of 'citizens of humanity inspired' pair of jeans at express the other day.

personally i think COF jeans are pretty much the same as 7's except for the pocket stitching. the washes look so alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->