Sex And The City Fashion Trends

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 10th, 2003 - 2:31 pm
the pearl thong Samantha wore in Vegas caught on MAJOR over here
whispers: that was Atlantic City

Originally posted by Lush@Jul 10th, 2003 - 1:23 pm
i hear carrie is going to wear the page six six six tee in an upcoming episode. britney beat her to the punch though.

sophomore's page six t
I saw that tee in the Post last week, and loved it!! too damn cute..

ps.. I'm not a real big fan of what SJP/Carrie wears on the show.. she's a little too "out there" if you know what I mean.. i absolutely love her shoes, though! :lol:

I love the clothes they dress Charlotte in, classy style - i'm so boring :lol: :heart:

:woot: my sister -who's an actress in NY- was offered a small 'passage' at the Sex series, I dont think she will do it , but i was so glad she was asked :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 15th, 2003 - 3:57 am
:woot: my sister -who's an actress in NY- was offered a small 'passage' at the Sex series, I dont think she will do it , but i was so glad she was asked :heart:
Wow, thats really exciting Lena! :woot:

i know belowen, thats why i felt like sharing with you guys :flower:

i never watch tv -apart from cnn-news and documentaries- so i have no clue on Sexinthecity but anyway, I know its a hot one and it is on its last season :ninja:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 15th, 2003 - 3:57 am
WOW Lena! Good on her!!! :flower:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 14th, 2003 - 11:40 pm
I love the clothes they dress Charlotte in, classy style - i'm so boring :lol: :heart:
You're not boring. I like her classic sense of style. She's the only one, besides Miranda, who doesn't look dated. Carrie and Samantha look a little sad. :yuk:

I think samantha ddresses funny liek totaly not my taste but very intresting to me becuas of it, I dount knwo I kind of liek it in a strange way :blink: plus it fits the charecter very well.

i think carrie always looks amazing and creative and cool, I would probebly dress some what liek her if I was a girl

I just dislike the Samantha character as a whole. :lol: I like Carrie, she's just so irritating to watch. :doh: I just wish she would dress more grown-up. :wink:

what happened to carrie? she had a such a cool, laid back attitude in the early seasons. somehow though she's morphed into this overly perky, squealy character that i can hardly stand to watch. and don't even get me started on samantha! enough of her already!

from what i've seen so far of this season it's def. time for SATC to go.

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 15th, 2003 - 5:32 am
i never watch tv -apart from cnn-news and documentaries- so i have no clue on Sexinthecity but anyway, I know its a hot one and it is on its last season :ninja:
If your sister does end up going for it - ask her to steal me Charlotte's wardrobe!! :buzz:

I love Charlotte's wardrobe as well!
Since it's been the last few seasons, everyone - the writers, Patricia Field et al. have all probably been trying to push the limits. Even sweet Charlotte (yes she's my favourite character :smile: ) is becoming more 'out there'. I really like SJP's hair now though, it's so much neater! I know what you mean by the whole squealy girl thing as well, funny, I never noticed it until it was pointed out though. Individually most of the clothes are very nice on their own, just together it's a bit... busy and much! I admire Carrie's dress sense though, most of the time - creative and confident and she manages to pull it off the majority of the time!

i totally adore carries style...
its so stylish with no force :heart:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 15th, 2003 - 2:23 pm
I just dislike the Samantha character as a whole. :lol:
I agree Astrid, Samantha is sometimes so over the top she makes me cringe with embarrassment. But I love the way her style of dress totally suits her character.

If I had to choose, I would have Charlotte's wardrobe. IMO it's classy, and modern, yet still portrays a sense of individuality without going too OTT to look ridiculous (as I think Carrie sometimes looks :wacko: )

Here are more of her "creative looks". I actually like her shoes. :shock: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"