Shampoo And Conditioner

Seamless

Reaction score
What is your favourite?

I need a new one yet I can't decide. I have normal hair type.

When it comes to shampoo and conditioner, I don't really go with salon brands any more. I used to use Redken, etc. - but it did NOTHING for my hair.

I have found, through plenty of experimentation (oh, believe me), that the best for my hair, anyway, is Loreal Body Vive, in the Fresh version. People always compliment on how it smells, and it leaves my hair nice and soft. :clap: By far the best one I've tried so far. And extremely affordable!

I like Thermasilk because it releases silk proteins when I use my flat iron. :smile: (or so it claims....either way, it makes my hair look amazing)

i love j.f.lazartigue products... but i have oily hair.....

i really like aveda for hair care

if you have normal hair, i recommend Rosemary and Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. I used to use this back in 10th grade when my hair wasnt colored or anything and loved it. :wink:

PradaP, what are you using now that your hair is colored and such?

I'm currently using all the stuff my stylist suggests, but as an ELC employee, I get a 30% discount at aveda, and would LOVE to start using their products -

Any suggestions? I have hard to manage curly (but wear it straight) COLORED (many times over) hair...

Kristin

i love pantene pro-v shampoo and tresemme light conditioner(smells great) :P

pantene & loreal have excellent shamppos/conditioners. my favorite is Garnier

i use keihls

shampoo is the lecithin and im too lazy to get up and find what kiehls conditioner i use :lol:

Sleek Look by Matrix both shampoo and condition....Leaves my hair soooooo soft and shiny. Im mad I didnt get more when I was at the hair show in Orlando in Aug.

Originally posted by Banila.B@Oct 5th, 2003 - 11:33 am
^ yes..! Garnier FRUCTIS
I bought some Loreal Elvive shampoo and Garnier Fructis and I love them both. I was a dedicated follower to salon brands but I am totally impressed with these

Originally posted by kmpagp@Sep 30th, 2003 - 9:10 pm
PradaP, what are you using now that your hair is colored and such?
aveda pure fume brilliant :P

it's perfect for colored, textured, in my case i've had TR done but this is also recommended for naturally curly hair

Originally posted by Seamless+Oct 12th, 2003 - 4:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seamless @ Oct 12th, 2003 - 4:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Banila.B@Oct 5th, 2003 - 11:33 am
^ yes..! Garnier FRUCTIS
I bought some Loreal Elvive shampoo and Garnier Fructis and I love them both. I was a dedicated follower to salon brands but I am totally impressed with these [/b][/quote]
i know what you saying, Seamless. over the years i tried so many expensive/salon type poducts, including Fekai, John Masters, Aveda, Kerastase, Structure, Nexxus, Lazartique, Terax...and you know what? none of them are worth the money, and most of my friends feel the same way.

At the moment I use Matrix for normal skin+ conditioner. Like it very much and it smells great :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->