Shanina Shaik (November 2011 - February 2013)

Discussion in 'Femmes' started by Lovemusic22, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanessaxox

vanessaxox New Member

[​IMG]

Twitter.com/ShaninaMShaik

2. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Woooowww she looks fierce! She looks amazing even with bleached brows, I'm such a sucker for vampy lips

It was for Jason Wu PreFall lookbook. Go girl!!

#22 helen-rox, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by moderator trinity31: Dec 2, 2011
  3. WerbowyStegner

WerbowyStegner New Member

Wowee I hope her career continues rising , the move to NEXT was a smart move and a major upgrade! She reminds me of Alicia Hall and Daniela De Jesus .. Thanks for the photos :)

4. Purpledinosaurxo

Purpledinosaurxo New Member

thats really good news. I think she is good friends with Jason, so nice to finally see him give her work. Wasn't she is the audience for his last show, or backstage? Hopefully we see her walking in is next show.

Hopefully now the high fashion people will start to take her seriously and she won't book those boring catalogue jobs. Booking VSFS is the best thing for her career especially at the fact that all the models in the show have done high fashion work (even Elsa). Shanina was the only model in the show who was unknown. Its her turn now :)

5. LilBabushka

LilBabushka New Member

Ahhhh - so thrilled for Shanina and all her success. She totally deserves it. Thanks everyone for all the news/updates/ photos.

I absolutely adored her at VS - so glad she got an outfit which looked like lingerie and not a tacky costume. And showed off her amazing body too. I've just realised that while she's the 5th Aussie to walk VS, she's the first to do their main line on debut - everyone else started with PINK. So that's great for her. Also thought she did really well in that pre show interview - don't know if she was asked to spruik the brand or did it off her own bat but she managed to name the collection her outfit was from and talk about how it gave her great cleavage. And she made an appeal for getting more outfits next year too - smart girl!

Now my dream is that next year VS'll do some Arabian nights theme, and Shanina will have to star because she's an Arabian princess...

I hope free to air TV screens the show in Australia. I know it used to be Ch 10 on Christmas eve, but I wonder if Ch 7 will be interested since they would say their network discovered her...

Loved her interview for NY mag on the other thread. She's smart, savvy and sweet. And I'm fascinated by her interest in child psychology and problems she experienced with bullying... maybe one day she'll be writing a book herself...

Also on her previous thread there was a reference to a recent editorial she did in the desert. I looked it up and think this is it - sorry I can't get photos up, haven't got a photo sharing thingy right now. She looks amaaaaazing!

http://aspenpeak-magazine.com/style/articles/winter-fashion-how-the-west-is-worn

6. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Wow these are great :wub:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    aspenpeak-magazine.com

7. Purpledinosaurxo

It has been so long since we have seen an editorial from her

8. LilBabushka

LilBabushka New Member

Thanks helen :flower: I'm mesmerised by everything in the fourth photo. It must have been quite something to shoot in that desert location.

9. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

I don't want to speculate too much, but Shanina just tweeted something about getting ready for Paris.

10. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Two more from Aspen Magazine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ronyshram.com

11. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Shanina just tweeted:

12. Purpledinosaurxo

Jason Wu: PreFall 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sassisamblog

13. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

Woah!!!! This is a whole different Shanina. Her body is in amazing shape right now, all that zumba has been paying off :rofl:

14. Purpledinosaurxo

^hopefully her trip to Paris will allow us to see a more high fashion Shanina as opposed to her commercial side all the time

15. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

To be honest I'm happy seeing any new work as long as it's not boring online catalogue like Macys. I want to see some more variety even if it is still commercial work. I want to know what that high end catalogue shoot we saw a preview of was for. And some new beauty work would be great, her face is stunning and ofcourse more hf work :)

16. Bacchus

Bacchus New Member

Could she be doing Chanel in Paris? :)

17. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

I don't really know how likely that is, but it would be awesome if she was

18. Purpledinosaurxo

The show is on the 6th. One thing that is in her favor is that the show has an indian theme. I know she is not Indian, but she has an exotic look.

19. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

I don't want to get excited but someone that seems to be in the industry just tweeted this at Shanina

20. nirvanana

nirvanana Member

^Well the Chanel Pre-Fall show is today so hopefully she walks it! That'll be great for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.