Shanina Shaik

I saw her today at a local shopping centre, she was tall and very gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys really think she has resemblance to Miranda Kerr?
Because people say so alot.
The first time I saw her I was like "wow, she does look like Miranda" but then i couldn't see it anymore.
I mean, I know she is pretty and all. But Miranda Kerr is stunning. Idk, its just that's how I see it.
Maybe I'm just being biased. :innocent:

CelebritiesAAMIVictoriaDerbyDay62uB.jpg
85189_spl56346041_122_668lo.jpg

thefashionspot

Wow I can't believe she has a thread already!! Thanks for all the snaps helen-rox :flower:
I gotta admit, she's a guilty pleasure :lol:

i dont' think she resembles Miranda Kerr in anyway...i think they are both absolutely gorgeous, but their features are completeley different!

to me she looks like vanessa from gossip girl:P

i dont' think she resembles Miranda Kerr in anyway...i think they are both absolutely gorgeous, but their features are completeley different!

Lols, the only resemblance I can see is the eyebrows. :lol:

She is with Chic Models in Sydney now i bet Chadwick's are pissed that they lost her, they probably couldn't sign her up as well as Rhys as it would destroy the point of the competition. I was just about to make a thread for her so lucky i checked lol. I really think she is going to do well, it's a shame she is 5'8 though it will limit her a lot to just editorial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her with the curls in #32! Look how bad Hannah is working it next to her :lol:
So true Chadwick must be pissed that they lost her, I think if they were to do MMASM again they would change the rules/prizes. I though that there was some Miranda resemblance too, but that side by side a page has made me rethink..

I just came across her on the Chadwick site.
How weird, most reality comps only allow the winner to join that agency.

Some photos from Make me a supermodel comp.

chadwickmodels.com

She's so gorgeous,I think she'll be a successful commercial model.She looks like a VS model to me.

She is beautiful and i believe the reason people connect her to Miranda Kerr is because they are both from Australia and have that VS look.

And Chic model management is apparently her old agency (i heard she was with it before she signed up for the show but once she got into the show she had to leave the agency) not sure if this is true but i have read that in several places...

Shanina is also going to the US early next month to seek an agency , so there should be more pictures to come..

I hope everyone is enjoying this thread :D

^ Haha, I see where you're coming from.
I think its more of "She being the next Miranda Kerr" instead of her resembling Miranda.

Wow, she's taking the big leap to US.
Can't wait for the updates. Thanks.

^ Haha, I see where you're coming from.
I think its more of "She being the next Miranda Kerr" instead of her resembling Miranda.

Wow, she's taking the big leap to US.
Can't wait for the updates. Thanks.

^^^That's exactly it!!

Can't wait for the updates/new pics also ^_^
I want to see her in some angel wings now :judge:
Plus I love her mum!! Anyone remember her from the loved ones episode?! Yelling Shanina through the glass :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->