Shanina Shaik

^Yeah, I remember that part.
Shanina was so focused.
I never got to see her dad, do you think she actually lives with him?

I think she's going to definitley sign with NY Models. Apparently, she's able to get to NY since Tyson Beckford was rooting for her. I'll find that article that I read soon:smile:

MAKE Me a Supermodel runner-up Shanina Shaik is packing her bags and heading to New York to pursue her modelling career.
The Hoppers Crossing teen is leaving town on January 6 for three months in the Big Apple on the urging of MMAS co-host US model Tyson Beckford.

"This is my dream and it is finally happening," Shaik, 17, said. "Even though I did not win (the show) I still feel like a winner, because I am going to achieve what I set out to do - and that is to go to New York and pursue my career."

Shaik will turn 18 while in New York.
She said she and her boyfriend, fellow MMAS contestant Tom Penfold, would try to keep their relationship going, despite being on opposite sides of the world.

"The more you are away from each other the more you miss each other," she said. "Besides, Tom is very keen to go to New York so hopefully he will be able to come over."
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24835127-28957,00.html

She's really dating Tom?
Oh well, at least he's hot :P
I don't remember that Tyson co host...maybe I missed something? Great that she made it to NY, knew she would!!

There was such drama with Tom and her over here.
I guess he broke up with his girlfriend for Shanina.
He's pretty hot, love his eyes. So blue.

He was only in the first few episodes, and then he had to go bacl to NY. Remember, he plunged into the pool with Billy at the Marie Claire party?

He was only in the first few episodes, and then he had to go bacl to NY. Remember, he plunged into the pool with Billy at the Marie Claire party?

Wait, wasn't he like the third last that got eliminated?

^Billy was eliminated during the final five, after Hannah and before Tom.

^We should.
But then, there's no news on Shanina. What we're doing is reminising the show, which shouldn't happen. haha

She's signed with New York Model Management under women(out of town).
Here're some test shots of her:
s8.jpg

s7.jpg

s6.jpg

s5.jpg

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s2.jpg

s1.jpg

source: New York Model Management

Suprise, surprise to see her signed to NY Models.(sense my sarcasm)
*am VERY surprised to see her topless photo. She's like 17.:o

Thanks for the update!
Love the third, second last and last one the most.

oh, those last ones are so gorgeous!!! those are the best pics i've seen of her compared to the ones that were shot during the show...

she's got a great look for commercial, not sure about high fashion...she'll be great in VS!!

Suprise, surprise to see her signed to NY Models.(sense my sarcasm)
*am VERY surprised to see her topless photo. She's like 17.:o

Wow, I'm surprised too.
I'm very surprised that she was topless. Because when she was still in 'Make me a supermodel', she refused to go topless because she was too young, stating that if she was 18 she would do it.

She's definitely more commercial, not very high-fashion.

And is it just me? Or have her eyebrows changed?
They look better. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe she turned 18 during the time between the show and now? :unsure: unless she changed her mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->