Shanina Shaik

flickr.com

Victoria Secret 2009 "What is Sexy?" Valentine's Day Party - Tyson Beckford And Shanina :D:D:D:D:D

3274942501_71b03d31e2.jpg

She's looking gorgeous. And do I see chemistry between her and Tyson?

I know right.. I was thinking they look a bit cozy together. Maybe its not just her talent that he's interested in :wink:

very likely :P...he's pushed for her a lot especially to get her into NY model management...and she was a clear favourite of his on the show...

she looks great at the event ^_^ it's great she's being cast for shows, but those runway pics aren't the best

i knew she'd be considered for VS, that's where she'll shine :woot:

wow..great to see her booked for runway shows in NY....

I would love to see her in a VS catalogue

she's rocking that look, gorgeous!! it looks like her hair is darker too, it looks amazing!

She looks good there, and I agree about the darker hair.

yeah they do.

It would be awesome if they became an item. But they do look rather good together. And when you look that good together sparks must fly.... or maybe its just cause i think hes HOT!

so shanina if your not working you magic pass him my way

jks jks

hollywoodtreatment.net

“Make Me a Supermodel” hottie Shanina Shaik spent her 18th birthday at the “What Is Sexy List” at the Bowery Hotel alongside the likes of Victoria’s Secrets Angels Adrian Lima and Doutzen Kroes.

Shanina has been busy with fashion week runway shows and recently completed a 7 page spread for “17 Magazine“, A huge campaign for Matrix and a shoot for Profile Magazine. Shaik has also been busy with photoshoots for several Look Book advertisements.

Shanina is loving New York and though she’s missing home is still working hard to make her mark over there. Combined with New York Models Mgt and Tyson Beckford who have been been a great support.

So thats 5 shows so far. there are at least two others that we need to look out for. I'm not sure what they are so please post images if you come across them :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->