Sharon Wauchob F/W 2021.22 London

out of all of these designers desperately trying to capture a post-covid mood and figure out what type of clothes people will want to wear, she's the one that got it right for me.. I'm not sure people want to graduate from what they wear now so drastically, or worse, keep wearing a fancier version of sweatpants, I think she presents a very desirable and smooth transition of luxurious materials, elegant silhouettes and relaxed proportions without being something you'd want to ruin by wearing it at home (I wouldn't, not even that half sweatshirt near the end).

Lovely collection.. that first black dress with the bracelet.. ugh. :heart:

^^^ It’s very Helmut-esque with its low-slung obi/ cummerbund. Shame the hem is cut off in the shot…

If I were a woman, I’d invest in her— her and Olivier Theyskens. Doesn’t feel like a brand— just effortless dressing for women who already know what they want.

Very feminine, chic and sleek too! all the pieces are strong, original and wearable too.
will definitely start to pay more attention to her.

a lot of filler, some cute dresses. that camel cross over coat reminds me of John but less flattering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"