Shearling

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
i've been noticing shearling at a bunch of shows...
also, just lots of leather/fur combinations...
i'm sure not everything that i post will technically fall into the shearling category but will stick to the same sort of idea...

gary graham
00020m.jpg

adam
00070ma.jpg

boy by band of outsiders
00280mn.jpg

and at other shows as well....

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm spotting this new trend - sheep skin jackets with the sheep wool collars. How do you like it? Reminds me of cowboys :D

pics taken by ineedmydailydose

Adam f/w 10.11 New York

Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:
Band of Outsiders f/w 10.11 New York

nymag

DKNY f/w 10.11 New York

catwalking

I have one. and I love them. :heart:
They're quite informal and cowboy-ish indeed but also seem to add a bit of eccentricity into an outfit..
I love the ones Balenciaga gave to their models last season, from its 2004 winter show, the fact that they're gray instead of brown makes them a little more special.

efqm2e.jpg

00070f.jpg
00140f.jpg
00080f.jpg

[style.com/tommy ton]

it's not sheep fur but looks quite similar
6a00d834527a7669e201287.jpg

6a00d834527a7669e201287.jpg

mostbeautiful.starsconfidential.com

pic takenby ineedmydailydose

it's a bit annoying how all the models wear the same "it piece" of the season...I'm just waiting to see all of them wearing those jackets...but on the other hand it's cool because we get to spot trends sooner than the rest of the people in the magz

I love the ones Balenciaga gave to their models last season, from its 2004 winter show

I love them so much too, they're so amazing that I would even like to have one. Didn't know the models were given the jackets, was it some kind of a present?

Personally, last time I'm falling for these jackets and seriously consider getting myself one. Burberry has some yummy pieces.

Pre-Fall 2010

344z8fl.jpg
2gwyezp.jpg

Menswear Fall 2010

00110m.jpg
00400m.jpg

00420m.jpg
00430m.jpg

gq.com & wwd.com

I got a jacket like this a few years ago, my father always referred to it as "shepherd" jacket :smile:rolleyes:smile:, but just recently I donated it to Goodwill, as I'd grown tired of it, and never really wore it anymore. Don't miss it or anything...but I am curious, did this try to be a trend a few years ago, and just never really took off? :unsure: Cause I'm pretty sure I got that jacket from Forever 21, and they don't usually sell much stuff that isn't a trend at the moment (or trying to be). :innocent:

Anyway, I quite like the sleeves and detailing on the jacket Hanne is wearing and on the jackets in the runway pictures below that. :smile:

that's funny...all of a sudden they all got similar jackets
00030m.jpg

style

where can we find the one hanne is wearin balenciaga fall 2004?

I would like to know whose jacket is Anna wearing?

:smile: hey it's not my fault if they keep on coming ahah

Michael Bastian f/w 10.11

catwalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->