Sheer Dotted Tights

breathetostay

holdinghands&shakingfists
Reaction score
They're a perfect mix of sexy & sweet. They've quickly become an editorial styling staple, I've seen them everywhere!

fashiongonerogue

I absolutely love them! I completely agree with you on them being "sexy/sweet" because really, they can go either way. There's something a bit Lolita-esque about them, which I love.

I love them too - they're subtle and very beautiful and have a fifties-ish(?) edge.

I want some sooooooooooo bad. I like the ones where the dots are a little bigger and a little more visible.

I love these too, I noticed them being used alot in Vogue (uk) last month!

Love! They are must-have for this fall. I'd like to add...

fashiongonerogue

The reason why ...
03m.jpg

style.com

I am so happy I bought a pair of sheer spotted stockings from M&S maybe 2 year ago and now I keep seeing ways of wearing them! I would like them as tights though so I could wear shorter things. Can't wait for autumn!

img103.jpg

img108.jpg

img113.jpg

Gorgeous!

Vogue UK (August 2009)
source: Scanned by chanelnumber5

Last edited by a moderator:
Right tights not stockings ASOS as usual are quick on this, but the dots are pretty small and too widely spaced for my liking.
image1xl.jpg
ASOS.com
I think the Tabio ones are spot on. No pun intended.
29238.jpg
They even have them as little hearts which I think are sweet
29209.jpg

Tabio.com

the ones used in vogue are here:
5059.jpg

mytights.com

Last edited by a moderator:
AperatureRomance is right, it all started with Balenciaga Fall 09 :blush:
44m.jpg
00040m.jpg
00050m.jpg

style.com

I've been looking for a perfect pair too. The ones that I've seen selling here are black with blue hearts. Cute too but I'll prefer the black ones. That Vogue UK editorial makes me want to wear them!

Not a new concept though. Been around for awhile.

I see those in every other editorial but I can't find those from any store in Estonia :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"