Sheila Marquez

For some reason she looks like a mix of Freja Beha Erichsen and Irina Lazareanu to me:wink:.

^ All the good shows are yet to come and she's done some of the best shows that have the most selective castings so far. I think that Women are trying to avoid over exposure by letting her do every single show...hopefully she'll be more prominent in Milan and Paris, that's where it counts.. ^_^

Phi SS08

00040m.jpg
00200m.jpg

style.com

thanks for the pics, i think she is the most international spanish model after Marina Perez, and she has almost just started!

SHEILA
Photographer: Andreas Larsson
Fashion Editor: Sophia Neophitou

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14 Pages of Pictures

Scanned by JR1
[/FONT]

^ All the good shows are yet to come and she's done some of the best shows that have the most selective castings so far. I think that Women are trying to avoid over exposure by letting her do every single show...hopefully she'll be more prominent in Milan and Paris, that's where it counts.. ^_^
style.com

I agree.. she booked Generra (thats always a good sign.. :wink:) and she also did Proenza (one of the best shows in the entire fashion for newish models along with Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Narciso)

i didnt know that she is spanish^_^ thanks for the information pichichi=)

So she did Philosophy and Gennera. I'm guessing thats a good sign she is doing Prada no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->