She's just being Miley (please put Miley Cyrus' news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danish

Reaction score
I prefer to discuss more of her growing career than her style. Anyway, now she's the youngest singer to have all 3 albums that received the No. 1 spot in Billboard. I don't agree that they counted the new Hannah Montana Soundtrack as her album because the soundtrack have various singers, not only her. But either way, even if they didn't count, she'll still be the youngest if she come out with a new album by next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very lucky that girls like her.I don't like her, personally though. I liked her when she was starting off, but now i think the fame got to her head. I don't mean to be rude

It was the first interview I've ever seen with her and I never want to see her again :yuk: What a self loving brat she is. At first I thought she was being ironic, playing this pushy character, then she kept doing it and the interview became so uncomfortable to watch.

The interview was VERY uncomfortable to watch, it was like watching a sociopath slowly revealing themselves. She's clearly not one of those girls who doesn't think much of herself, she knows she's IT. At least for now, I dunno why I thought she'd remain humble. Then again at some points it did seem like any energetic 16 year old girl (you know the ones who can't control themselves) who was kinda out of her depth and comfort zone, because she's on a late night show, alone, in England with an Adult. She was either gonna sink or swim, but I must say she was almost disrespectful to Helen Mirren. She behaved like she and here were in some way comparable. Then after being kinda humiliated by Miley Helen Mirren was so gracious, she was a class act and hugged her and even later complimented Miley on her singing. She just needs to calm down really, I'm sure she's not a bad person .

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very lucky that girls like her.I don't like her, personally though. I liked her when she was starting off, but now i think the fame got to her head. I don't mean to be rude

Well, I don't mind being rude. I think she's obnoxious and annoying as hell.

she definitely seemed like a big looner on the joro interview, was really funny to watch though :D

She failed miserably on her acceptance speech in MTV Movie Awards 2009 :lol:

I find her so obnoxious, that is the problem; this girl needs to get educated and stop talking so much. You can really see more and more that these showbiz kids are ill-educated and stop any real schooling way too young. And her parents are even worse, have you seen the pics of her little sister prancing around in child-p*rn clothing and make-up? It's sad...

I find her so obnoxious, that is the problem; this girl needs to get educated and stop talking so much. You can really see more and more that these showbiz kids are ill-educated and stop any real schooling way too young. And her parents are even worse, have you seen the pics of her little sister prancing around in child-p*rn clothing and make-up? It's sad...
I just saw her little sister in that get up..with the eye make-up..not good.
I don't understand why her parents would be ok with it, esp knowing that she'll be photographed and talked about.

^That's probably exactly why they are okay with it. Because she'll be photographed and talked about!

Yeah I really feel like her father thinks this will all resurrect his career. I mean there he is on her TV show, in her movie too, and there he is again in that controversial Vanity Fair shoot posing like he's her lover...and then afterward taking no responsibility because he and her mother left the shoot early and let Miley do what she wanted, like pose semi-nude.

And now her sister is like Ali Lohan, starting too young and getting sexualized too young.

I missed it. What did she do? I'm sure it was ridiculous.
She shouted, "I'm on the boat!". I'm sure it's an inside joke because Taylor Swift also said it in her tweet but she need to know that inside joke don't work in front of audiences :P

I find her so obnoxious
I don't find her obnoxious, more of enthusiastic

this girl needs to get educated and stop talking so much. You can really see more and more that these showbiz kids are ill-educated and stop any real schooling way too young
You say things like that but don't know what she knows. Is like I'm saying you're not educated.

I mean there he is on her TV show
She was cast first. Then, Disney was trying to find someone to play her dad and they tried on Billy Ray and they actually love the on screen chemistry. If you think he got the part because of his popularity, think twice because he's fame already died during that time. The thing also is who of the Disney audience would care about Billy Ray?

in her movie too
How stupid would they be to recast him for the movie?

Did anyone hear about that FAKE pic someone made of Miley performing a sex act?
I really think whoever did that should be sued or punished in some way, that's definitely breaking some sort of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"