Shia LaBeouf

solg

meet the press
Reaction score
4lszhiw.jpg

LANDING IN HOLLYWOOD
Years ago, Shia LaBeouf was selling hot dogs from his dad's cart in Los Angeles, dressed as a clown. Today he's taking notes from Steven Spielberg. As LaBeouf lends a human touch to Michael Bay's science-fiction blockbuster Transformers, Michael Hogan hears about the 21-year-old actor's first love, his first tangle with the tabloids, and the thrill of being tapped to star in the next Indiana Jones movie. Backstage video from the shoot
vanityfair.com

2007 MTV Movie Awards

Transformers press stills

Transformers LA Premiere

On the set of Indiana Jones 4

celebutopia.net

he's really grown on me since i watched Disturbia. he's like a breath of fresh air :heart:

i've always loved him in even stevens!! it was very obvious that he'd become a huge star, there's talent in him

Me too! I used to watch him on Even Stevens and thought he was hilarious. He grew up well! :smile:

I thought he was so cute in Transformers! :heart:

Shia :buzz:

Such a funny guy. Personality is so important and he has it. :buzz:

hahahah. i just watched transformers recently, and i was so distracted whenever he spoke because he drooled a lot. but otherwise i think he's a really funny guy, and he was HILARIOUS when he hosted snl.

oh yeah, i remember he played a mentally ******** character in a disney movie. i thought it was a pretty good performance, but i watched it when i was like. 10.

Shia is so friggin cute. I love him as an actor. He's great. I totally agree with his personality. He's AWESOME! Shia baby, wanna hook up??

such a cutie...:blush:
i know he dogs on his roles in i, robot and constantine, but he was the best thing about both movies...:lol:

love this pic of him...he looks hot with a buzzcut...
6602274_9636fd54ca_o.jpg

my scan

Kimair,

oooh yeah, *droolz* :brows::brows::crush:. Things that I can do to this boy, man..oh you get the point.
Thanks for that sweety.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally developing a crush on him. :blush: He's so much more mature and lovely now than when he was on Even Stevens. lol

Kudos to him for not being typecasted anymore! He's obviously very determined and serious about his acting. I'm really excited to see him in so many different roles, and he's definitely got a bright future ahead of him.

^ oh i can't wait to see it!

few videos:

He's soo funny! you're going to love it although the second half is a little long, (the movie is 2 in a half hours long) so don't drink any liquids before or during:lol: Or get an aisle seat lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->