Shine On Style

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this should go here or in the shopping thread. Either way a good friend of mine (who has fabulous style bye the way) who posts at a different bb also designs and makes clothing. Anyway she recently got some professional shots done of her new stuff which she sells in her online boutique and I think some of her stuff is fab so I wanted to share!! Let me know what you think!!

Okay so it's not letting me directly link the pictures so we're going to do this the hard way. These first pictures aren't from the photo shoot they are just stuff she did in her back yard.

Up first, a very cute hot pink balloon mini. Oh I think I can attach more than one. Okay so after the mini, is this gorgeous braided tee. I really like braided things right now. After that, a little pair of knickerbockers. Finally, the back of a pantsuit. You can tie the straps numerous ways but I like this angle. It's a great color and I love the idea of it.

Okay finally!! Here is some of her newer stuff. I think she is going to be changing some of the fabrics and stuff for fall but it's all very cute in my opinion (though I would prefer different fabrics). The bags aren't her's (except the Gucci bag of course), they are by a fellow Austin designer. Anyway I just wanted to post her lovely designs because I am so proud of her and I think she has great talent!

Very cool, indeed, Mehg! Pass my compliments along to her. I especially love that skimpy paisley tunic in the last series of photos.

Beautiful stuff! That pink skirt looks like it move beautifully! :clap: Kudos! :smile:

quite interesting mehg , thanks for posting
would you please add a link to your friend's site?

x

mehg...i saw her stuff on the other site...there are a few pieces i quite like...she is definitely on her way...

Has she not posted up her new stuff yet? I am already eyeing that top in the first picture and the dress in the third or forth (I think). :blush:

I'm not sure when she's posting her new stuff, I'll be sure to ask her. Thanks for the feedback all!

very cute stuff indeed. I especially love the first bright pink skirt. thanks for showing us your friend's stuff, mehg. :flower:

great work. i especially liked the last one...the multi colored fabric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->